Join a bank like no other.
When you work with the world's most innovative companies, you know you're making a difference.
Our clients are the game changers, leaders and investors who fuel the global innovation economy. They're the businesses behind the next medical breakthroughs. And the visionaries whose new technologies could transform the way people live and work.
They come to SVB for our expertise, deep network and 30+ years of experience in the industries we serve, and to partner with passionate, enterprising SVBers, dedicated to helping them grow and succeed at every stage of their business.
Leads and manages a team of onboarding specialists to deliver effective client onboarding support and deepen client's relationships with SVB. Serves as a contact between the multiple internal partners in the pursuit of improved client onboarding experiences. Brings leadership, perspective, consistency of approach and oversight to direct line of reports. Accountable for meeting established benchmarks, goals and best practices within their team.
Responsible for managing an onboarding and relationship advisor team in delivering high quality, efficient and cost effective client support for start-up clients within the technology sector. This includes:
• Manage, train, coach and mentor staff to enhance their skills and product/industry knowledge.
• Lead process improvement initiatives, both technical and operational in nature.
• Lead projects resulting in improved client service, productivity and efficiency.
• Oversee program to enable ongoing external Client Partner integration
• Develop and implement client services policies and procedures related to onboarding start up clients.
• Identify and implement strategies to improve quality of service, productivity and profitability
• liaison with internal business partners to define and communicate client services standards, articulate client experiences, behaviors and expectations and act as a client advocate in projects and process discussions.
• Establish and maintain excellent working relationships with peers throughout the organization to enhance the client's experience.
• Effectively manage external and internal escalations to effectively resolve client or risk issues.
• Analyze relevant data to determine client satisfaction, onboarding trends and team outputs
#LI-DA1Skills and Requirements:• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• 3 or more years in proven team leadership experience including coaching and employee development skills. Experience leading virtual teams a plus.
• Strong knowledge of bank deposit and cash management products and related regulations.
• Strong client service skills and commitment to delivering high quality client service
• Excellent critical thinking and complex problem solving skills
• Proven process and project management skills
• Sound decision-making ability and risk management skills
• Adept with technical aspects of bank systems and online banking platforms
• Experience developing process and procedures and delivering training.
SVB Financial Group is an equal opportunity employer.
© 2015 SVB Financial Group ®
Member Federal Reserve System · Member FDIC · Member Nasdaq: SIVB