Reporting to the Senior Manager of FP&A over Bank Revenue Units, the successful candidate will serve as an embedded financial resource supporting revenue focused business executives. The ideal candidate will assume a high level of ownership, be analytically minded with a strong focus on detail, and be committed to quality deliverables. This position will provide FP&A support including planning/forecasting, variance analysis, providing an objective financial perspective to the business unit teams on performance and initiatives, and providing strategic input to improve efficiencies.
• Acts as a valued business partner by providing informed, proactive analysis to enable effective decision-making and efficient resource utilization
• Contributes to the achievement of business goals and objectives by delivering value-added business decision support to business partners
• Interprets complex financial information and recommends and implements solutions to key financial and operational opportunities.
• Prepare and present financial and operational financial reporting packages including variance analysis and business performance results to senior management.
• Oversees implementation of forecasting/planning process and model improvement initiatives for the business unit
• Creates annual budgets and financial projections for Operations and Information Technology focused business units.
• Be accountable for ad-hoc support & participation in critical business analytics and key project support as directed by management.
Skills and Requirements:• 5-7 years of relevant experience with financial analytics within financial services industry
• Proficiency in applicable Microsoft Office applications, Axiom EPM a plus, and Hyperion Essbase
• Advanced knowledge of data analysis
• Advanced knowledge of relevant technical (accounting/finance) discipline
• Advanced skills in Excel
• Masters Degree
© 2015 SVB Financial Group ®
Member Federal Reserve System · Member FDIC · Member Nasdaq: SIVB