The Global Implementation Group plays a key role in the efficient and expert on-boarding of clients with US and International Treasury Services commitments with a focus on ensuring a positive client experience throughout the process.
The Advisor assists sales teams in their business development efforts by providing product implementation expertise, product and program knowledge of SVB capabilities and leads all phases of the implementation process including pre and post implementation support. The Advisor will develop the project implementation plan, lead and implement services for Global Treasury Products. Also, the Advisor provides consultation services to develop and facilitate implementation of Global Treasury Management solutions to meet the business needs for SVB’s client base.
• Work closely and effectively with Sales, Operations, IT/Systems teams to facilitate implementation of new Global Treasury Management business while ensuring adherence to Service Level Agreements and high client survey satisfaction results.
• Efficiently implement more complex Global Treasury opportunities delivered by sales teams via CRM and ensure project status is updated for accurate reporting.
• Participate on sales calls with new prospects and existing clients in an effort to close sales deals and proactively uncover client needs by providing product, capabilities and implementation process expertise.
• Coordinate client conversion by applying Project Management methodology to create Project Plans unique to each client based on evaluation of client needs.
• Responsible for coordinating all internal cross functional teams (CAS, CM, International, operations, IT) and customer activities to successfully meet project goals and target dates.
• Specialize in new client conversion by developing a comprehensive plan of the agreed-upon Treasury Services Solution, customizing necessary set-up tools and plans for the conversion, and guiding the new client and cross functional teams through the entire implementation process.
• Responsible for adhering to compliance process and procedures to mitigate reputation and financial risk for the Corporation.
• Responsible for ongoing maintenance of complex treasury products and any changes to a client's structure/needs.
• Subject Matter Expert (SME) for one or more product, program or partner bank relationship and participate in new product development and rollout projects as SME representing Global Implementation.
#LI-DP1Skills and Requirements:The qualified candidate is required to possess a minimum of 8 years’ experience in the Financial Services Industry, Project Management, Client Service, Implementations, or Operations Management. This candidate will have detailed product knowledge of bank payments (US and international), SWIFT, collection and information reporting systems, strong project management skills, knowledge of major ERP systems and methods of integrating them with bank systems. Excellent personal and verbal and written communication skills. Prior customer conversion and customer relations experience in an implementation or systems setting is preferred. Bachelor Degree, Certified Treasury Professional (CTP) and / or Cert ICM certification preferred.
© 2015 SVB Financial Group ®
Member Federal Reserve System · Member FDIC · Member Nasdaq: SIVB