Vice President II - Credit Solutions FinTech Practice (New York):
The Credit Solutions practice is responsible for managing key aspects of lending/credit for a wide range of clients in the sectors served by SVB's Technology Banking group. The VP for the Credit Solutions FinTech Practice manages lending/credit aspects, specifically focused around structuring, underwriting, documentation and portfolio management for assigned client relationships in the FinTech Industries. The VP Leads the due diligence process, recommends deal structures to meet client needs and partners with the Relationship Team for the delivery and negotiation of the solution. Completes the underwriting, approval and closing process. Responds to client needs pertaining to the management and administration of the lending solution. Responsible for proactive portfolio management, including review of information, engaging with the client to remain well-informed, communicating with key stakeholders and responding to changing circumstances appropriately balancing client and SVB needs. Specific skill requirements and job responsibilities include:
• Specialized knowledge and experience structuring, negotiating and managing Structured Finance / Warehouse Credit Facilities for Financial Services / Specialized Lenders.
• Able to define risk parameters specific to industry, market and company trends and deliver appropriately structured financing solutions.
• Strong negotiation skills, closing skills and ability to engage and build trust with clients.
• Able to communicate and work effectively with third parties (attorneys, field examiners, servicing companies) to drive consistency in evaluation and delivery of solutions.
• Able to manage large and complex portfolio with limited oversight.
• Understands changing risk profiles of clients, recommends and executes on steps based on changing circumstances across a range of complex issues.
• Interacts with clients independently to respond to ongoing needs and to gather information and provides enhancement to client relationships as key team member.
• Provides training to less experienced staff and supports MD/Director in team leadership.
• Develops, tracks and delivers insights into loan types and sectors (specifically Warehouse Finance facilities) and demonstrates thought leadership.
Skills and Requirements:Requires a minimum of 5 - 8 years of experience in a lending environment, with required demonstrated experience in a Structured Finance environment serving Specialized Lenders.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related experience.
© 2015 SVB Financial Group ®
Member Federal Reserve System · Member FDIC · Member Nasdaq: SIVB