When you work with the world's most innovative companies, you know you're making a difference every day. Our clients are the game changers, leaders and investors who fuel the global innovation economy. They're the businesses behind the next medical breakthroughs, or the visionaries whose new technologies could transform the way people live and work.
Silicon Valley Bank’s internship program is designed for undergraduates to gain real life experiences with a financial services company that helps technology entrepreneurs and companies succeed. We are seeking an amazing intern to work on the Utah technology team for the summer of 2018.
The role includes market research on specific companies and industries, then providing the team with a thoughtful analysis and scalable organization of the data. You’ll also assist in the review of financial information, collateral and other assets to help assess portfolio risk and profitability. Lastly, the role provides opportunities to learn and assist in credit underwriting and portfolio management.Skills and Requirements:• You're PASSIONATE about the startup, technology, and venture capital ecosystem.
• You're confident in yourself and your abilities. You're a team player, but are comfortable working independently, and can keep a level head under pressure.
• You have an entrepreneurial work ethic and strive for success. You act without being asked. And nothing falls through the cracks on your watch.
• You write well and speak powerfully. You can explain complex situations with ease.
• You love to learn and have a tendency to pick things up quickly.
• Candidates must be students currently enrolled in a college/university, ideally currently a sophomore or junior.
• Start date around June, flexible around class schedule. Also could be either full-time or part-time.
• Prefer the following majors: Finance, Accounting, and Economics.
• Candidates must be open to working on a variety of projects and tasks.
© 2015 SVB Financial Group ®
Member Federal Reserve System · Member FDIC · Member Nasdaq: SIVB