Primary consultative contact for an assigned portfolio of clients. Each RA is or has independent accountability for the following:
1) Managing and growing existing relationships with clients and influencing positive change in their operations, as well as communicating any policy changes
2) Responsible for client retention and assisting with the bank’s overall strategy of increasing non-interest income within the assigned client portfolio(s) through pro-active outreach calling efforts (both on the phone and in person) and by helping to identify cross-sell referral opportunities of global products and services
3) Direct delivery and service of identified product solutions
4) Overall client satisfaction and responsibility for positive net promoter score (NPS) within the assigned portfolio
5) Independently has discretion and authority within assigned portfolio to assess and manage risk in relation to overdrafts, business credit card temporary increases and is responsible for setting action plan to mitigate risk and decision action steps.
• Responsible for adhering to Bank service and sales practices, policies, procedures, legal and compliance requirements
• Work effectively with bank colleagues to consultatively position product solutions to clients
• Possess extensive knowledge related to bank deposit and cash management products and services, including but not limited to online banking platforms, account reporting, cash management disbursement and collection solutions.
• Build and nurture relationships with key clients to increase SVB product awareness, penetration and counter competitive activity.
• Participate in strategy meetings with bank partners to increase client retention, deepen relationships, uncover product gaps, win deals, identify outreach opportunities and set goals to achieve measurable business results.
• Manage onboarding of new relationships by gathering and validating all relevant legal documentation to adhere to Know Your Customer (KYC) and Anti-Money Laundering and other banking regulations for new and existing relationships
• Prepare necessary bank documents and establish client records
• Monitor and participate in product implementation trainings
• Reinforce and educate clients of available self-service tools
• Create, organize and deliver regular training and technology demonstrations via web conferencing or in person to support the client self-service strategy
• Provide ongoing advice and support to clients on all activity related to client accounts, including assessing risk related transactions, incident/campaign related client outreach, assisting clients with fraud mitigation, managing cash flow, and/or other daily bank operational needs
• Provide client support for escalated product or service issues
• Regularly interact with clients/prospects to determine potential client process improvement or sales referral opportunities
• Frequently schedule client meetings and adhere to pre-call planning and post-call practices
• Identify opportunities as a result of client interactions with Service Advisor or product team to further influence the positive outcome of the client experience.
• Maintain information in contact management systems to monitor sales efforts, client contact, escalation support, product campaigns, portfolio reviews, training activity and availability of sales materials and resources
• Provide records for performance tracking and targeting future sales efforts/referral opportunities
• Participate in selected industry related networking organizations, examine industry best practices and disseminate competitor information collected to appropriate internal business teams
• Prospect and participate in local community events to promote SVB brand awareness.
• Actively participate/lead bank initiatives/task forces
• Consistently search for process improvements and lead efforts to implement.
Skills and Requirements:• Excellent analytical skills, capable of explaining complex concepts in a clear and concise manner
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Ability to develop strong positive relationships with external clients and internal colleagues
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required
• Typically requires a minimum of 3+ years related professional experience or 5+ years of overall experience
• Demonstrated client relationship building experience and/or client support in financial and credit related products is required.
• Extensive knowledge of commercial bank deposit and cash management services
• Ability to network
• Understanding of relevant technology trends
© 2015 SVB Financial Group ®
Member Federal Reserve System · Member FDIC · Member Nasdaq: SIVB