The Relationship Advisor is the primary consultative contact for an assigned portfolio of Private Equity/Venture Capital clients. Each Advisor has independent accountability for the following:
1) managing and growing existing relationships with clients and influencing positive change in their operations, as well as communicating policy changes
2) responsible for client retention and increasing average revenue per client within the assigned client portfolio through proactive identification of global cross-sell opportunities
3) direct delivery and service of identified product solutions
4) overall client satisfaction and net promoter score (NPS) within the assigned portfolio
5) Independently has discretion and authority within assigned portfolio to assess and manage risk in relation to overdrafts, business credit card temporary increases and is responsible for setting action plan to mitigate risk and decision action steps.
6) Possessing extensive knowledge related to bank deposit and cash management products and services, including but not limited to online banking platforms, account reporting, disbursement and collection cash management solutions
7) Adhering to Bank service and sales practices, policies, procedures, legal and compliance requirements
1) Managing and growing existing relationships with clients and influencing positive change in their operations, as well as communicating policy changes. Attending/leading face-to-face client calls.
2) Identify cross sale opportunities and work effectively with bank colleagues to consultative position product solutions to clients.
3) Partner with Deal Team and Product Advisor to present/sell SVB services to prospect clients. Ensure a seamless/simple on boarding experience for new clients.
4) Possess extensive knowledge related to bank deposit and cash management products and services, including but not limited to online banking platforms, account reporting, disbursement and collection cash management solutions.
5) Assist in day-to-day servicing of client needs and escalated issues.
Skills and Requirements:Knowledge of Venture Capital and Private Equity Services business structure including fund management, account structures, capital call and distribution process
•Excellent analytical skills, capable of explaining complex concepts in a clear and concise manner.
•Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
•Ability to develop strong positive relationships with external clients and internal colleagues.
•Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required
•Typically requires a minimum of 4+ years related professional experience or 5-6+ years of overall experience
•Demonstrated client relationship building experience and/or client support in financial and credit related products is required.
•Extensive knowledge of commercial bank deposit and cash management services.
•MS Office Suite, MS Dynamics (CRM)
© 2015 SVB Financial Group ®
Member Federal Reserve System · Member FDIC · Member Nasdaq: SIVB