Join a bank like no other.
When you work with the world's most innovative companies, you know you're making a difference.
Our clients are the game changers, leaders and investors who fuel the global innovation economy. They're the businesses behind the next medical breakthroughs. And the visionaries whose new technologies could transform the way people live and work.
They come to SVB for our expertise, deep network and 30+ years of experience in the industries we serve, and to partner with passionate, enterprising SVBers, dedicated to helping them grow and succeed at every stage of their business.
Join the SVB team and help bring our clients’ world-changing ideas to life.
This position would be part of the Global Deposit Operations (GDO). GDO is responsible for the establishment and ongoing maintenance of all commercial client information files (CIFs), deposit products, online banking sand cash management services. GDO is driven by establishing and maintaining all products and services in a timely and efficient manner. We excel at delivering winning solutions through reviewing, implementing, and auditing the global products and services that we provide to meet our client’s needs. We are committed to providing precise operational guidance and support to enhance our client’s global banking experience.
An Operations Associate IV is responsible for, but not limited to, the following functions:
• Managing daily operations and contributing towards successful service level agreements.
• General Knowledge of 80% of department processes & services supported by GDO
• Process approx. 500 client request per month
• High attention to detail, accuracy rate of 97%
• Actively participate in team and department meetings & department projects
• Manage Department Reports
• Effectively Manage Workflow tool and client inquiriesSkills and Requirements:• High School Diploma or equivalent (Bachelor's Degree preferred)
• 1-3 years Banking Operations experience
• Must have a strong ability to multi-task, handle high volumes, and support cross-functional teams
• Must display strong written and verbal communication skills
• Must have a solid understanding of Bank Products, regulations, processes and procedures
• Ability to independently research and solve simple to moderately complex scenarios
• Highly adaptable and resilient, must be open to new ideas and willing to support fluid workflows.
• Solid networking skills, strong ability to build trusting relationships with customers and colleagues.
• Effectively manage all tasks and responsibilities in a timely manner with high quality
SVB Financial Group is an equal opportunity employer.
© 2015 SVB Financial Group ®
Member Federal Reserve System · Member FDIC · Member Nasdaq: SIVB