The role is part of the Business Technology Solutions Group, primarily focusing on providing technical leadership in providing solutions around Compliance related systems.
The Compliance Solutions Director is a leadership position with the primary responsibility for ensuring our technology needs for assigned business domains and its associated applications. He/She will work towards the delivery of projects and initiatives around AML, KYC, EDD, CDD, and Sanctions solutions being used by our private and commercial banking teams globally. The director will be responsible for all software aspects within the vertical including research, design, technology selection, development, testing, deployment and sustainment.
The role will oversee the contributions of the team to the creation of new solutions or enhancing existing capabilities, oversight of software development procedures, management of team assignments, schedule & budget etc.
• Lead a team of software engineers and analysts – onshore and offshore
• Provide hands-on guidance and leadership to software engineers; provide mentorship and promote career development of team members
• Promote team collaboration towards software engineering best practices and adherence to processes
• Evaluate and select appropriate tools and technologies to support solution engineering
• Hands on coding abilities to support the development team members as needed
• Can-do attitude and available for the team members
• Collaborate and contribute to the architectural roadmaps and guiding the teams to adhere to the enterprise architecture guidelines
• Develop and implement a micro-services based architecture and providing solutions utilizing the SAAS/PAAS infrastructures.
• Work with management to build project budgets, schedule and backlog
• Work closely with program managers and other technical managers to define and plan development projects
Skills and Requirements:• A bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or other related engineering discipline
• 5+ years of experience managing an applications engineering team
• 10+ years of experience on software engineering
• Experience and exposure with Oracle Financial solutions (OFSAA, KYC, EDD, CDD, Actimize etc)
• Experience with distributed systems
• Hands-on Experience with Java/J2EE, Restful Webservices, web applications, JSM, transactional databases
• Experience with enterprise integration services/solutions
• Experience and exposure to API gateways
• Implementation experience with SAAS/PAAS based solutions.
• Experience implementing solutions using Agile delivery methodologies
• Experience with TDD and CICD delivery
Nice to have:
• Working knowledge on AWS Could Infrastructure
• Exposure to NoSQL databases.
• Knowledge on Payment Risk/Fraud solutions
© 2015 SVB Financial Group ®
Member Federal Reserve System · Member FDIC · Member Nasdaq: SIVB