Come join a growing, global commercial bank at the heart of the innovation, technology, green tech and life sciences space. We continue to expand our global footprint and our banking technology is at the core of everything we do.
The Business Technology Solutions – Marketing and Client Services Team is looking for a Senior IT Systems Analyst with experience in Marketing Technologies and Client Analytics.
In this role you will lead and conduct functional business reviews with stakeholders, document business requirements, analyze issues and present and recommend business solutions that meet sponsor/stakeholder needs. The Senior IT System Analyst will work closely with members of IT, Marketing, Sales, Service, Legal, and Privacy.
This position will be responsible for advanced business process and system analysis, research and problem solving skills to define innovative technology solutions in cooperation with stakeholders, third party vendors and project team to meet business objectives.
The candidate will possess excellent leadership and communications skills, have a proven track record of delivering results, and have exceptional skills both as a team leader and project participant.
The Senior IT Systems Analyst partners with internal IT business leaders, colleagues, vendors and other stakeholders to identify information and process requirements, gaps in existing capabilities, and defines opportunities to build systems based on current and future application platforms that improve the business processes and accelerate critical business strategies.
The IT Systems Analyst plays a critical role in driving requirements to solutions. Primary responsibilities include:
• Document business, functional, data requirements for projects and change requests
• Define Key Business Elements required for Marketing
• Build functional specifications through scheduling preparatory workshops
• Provide functional guidance for the applications in your portfolio
• Study and analyze business functions and process requirements
• Develop the schedules and corresponding functional/data requirements for subsequent implementation/execution phase
• Provide guidance in designing UAT test scenarios and test cases for related changes
• Participate in production of testing schedule and perform validations
• Update and maintain application data, system health assessments, disaster recovery plans as part of System Management responsibilities
- Manage a system portfolio of applications including: Marketo, Medallia, Wedia Marketing Resource Management, Ektron or Adobe Content Management System, and other related Marketing and Client Engagement Technologies
• Participate in vendor risk assessments, vendor reviews and vendor selectionSkills and Requirements:EXPERIENCE: 8 or more years of IT and/ or Systems Analyst experience including demonstrated experience in leading system changes and performing system analysis. The ideal candidate has strong knowledge of Marketing Technologies, Database Marketing, and SaaS applications such as Marketo a plus.
Technical, functional and team skills:
• Very good understanding of software delivery lifecycle with focus on requirement management and business analysis
• Experience in process mapping / process flows / process modeling required
• Strong attention to detail
• Experience in representing complex issues based on comprehensive analysis in a holistic and understandable manner.
• Ability to lead workshops with senior level participants
• Excellent written and spoken English skills
• Analytical bent of mind, good ability to listen and communicate and effectively articulate
• Demonstrated ability in advanced system analysis and problem solving
• Ability to develop and present data analysis results in a meaningful way for business senior managers and executives to easily comprehend quickly as part of the decision making process
• Recommends business process changes
• Re-engineering experience a plus
• Display an excellent understanding of upstream and downstream applications and the implications of proposed requirements and/or solutions.
• Rapid absorption of new information or new domain knowledge. Quick learner – able to pick up new concepts, methods and obtain deep understanding of systems and interface
• Ability to lead and facilitate discussions in order to meet the objectives of the meeting
• Ability to react to changing client priorities
• Significantly influence IT and business stakeholders
• Confidently present findings to senior management and executives
• Develop and deliver powerful presentations by positioning content and objectives appropriately (i.e. positive verses negative tone) for the audience
• Understanding of organizational relationships and dynamics
• Proven knowledge and robust understanding of marketing and customer relationship domains
• Excellent knowledge of information systems concepts and IT trends
© 2015 SVB Financial Group ®
Member Federal Reserve System · Member FDIC · Member Nasdaq: SIVB