The Sr. Manager of HRIS and Operations will provide strategic and operational direction for several functional areas including HRIS, Payroll, People Analytics and Operations.
• Manage the overall relationship with the leadership of HR in relation to designing system solutions, prioritizing initiatives, and assigning and managing resources
• Lead large-scale initiatives to further enhance and develop Workday capabilities and provide project execution and scope decisions
• Responsible for the design and implementation of self-services tools and data management that reflects the complexity of a diverse and unique network of organizations
• Leads HRIS change management efforts through effective and timely communication and system training. Relies on functional experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
• Administer core HCM as well as other core functions of Workday; evaluates new modules and enhancements and makes recommendations around implementations based on organization needs and priorities
• Manages the HRIS team towards achieving deliverables and developing their individual skill sets; encourages the team to think creatively and deliver solutions that efficiently support management and employees
• Build a strong relationship with HR, Legal, Finance and IT to devise approaches that deliver high impact solutions to the organization
• Proactively drive the development and maintenance of strong process controls including but not limited to data maintenance strategy, data validation, and data integrity controls
• Support the organizational strategic objectives, leveraging system functionality wherever possible to ease administrative burden and build efficient and effective processes
• Lead cross-HR functional teams in the planning and execution of global projects aligned with the HR strategy; including process design, functional requirements, data management, testing, and production operations & support design
HR Operating Policies and Procedures
• Participate actively in the design of HR global operating policies and procedures that leverage the system capability to streamline processes and enhance data quality
• With the relevant HR process and policy owners, actively seek out opportunities for HR to improve its service delivery through enhanced use and further development of global HR systems, policies and procedures.
• Establishes and manages vendor relationships; leads vendor RFP processes when applicable
• Identifies training needs of end users and develops and provides the necessary training to meet those needs.
HR Reporting and Analytics
• Lead the development of the HR reporting and analytics function to support effective decision making
• Create and operationalize a common methodology and tools for HR reporting and analytics
• Develop and deliver timely HR reports and dashboards for HR and Senior Managers
• Partner with other internal corporate functions (Finance, Benefits Services, Talent Development, Talent Acquisition and IT) and vendors to provide data and services that will ensure optimal performance to the HR team and our employees.
• Leads the Global Payroll Manager and direct reports to ensure that payroll operations meet all audit and regulatory requirements.
• Through oversight ensures that payroll operations maintain the appropriate segregation of duties.
• Provides leadership and direction for payroll-related projects.
Skills and Requirements:• Bachelor's Degree and or equivalent work experience required
• 10 years related experience.
• Strong analytical, reporting and interpersonal skills.
• Strong working knowledge of Workday, PeopleSoft HRMS, relational database architecture, and reporting methods.
• Prior HRIS management experience highly desired.
• Experience working in global organization with international experience is highly desired.
• Should possess strong project management skills especially with system implementations
• Working knowledge of Payroll is a plus.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills with previous experience presenting to the C-suite
• Able to effectively manage relationships throughout an organization as well as interact with senior management
© 2015 SVB Financial Group ®
Member Federal Reserve System · Member FDIC · Member Nasdaq: SIVB