Join a bank like no other.
When you work with the world's most innovative companies, you know you're making a difference.
Our clients are the game changers, leaders and investors who fuel the global innovation economy. They're the businesses behind the next medical breakthroughs. And the visionaries whose new technologies could transform the way people live and work.
They come to SVB for our expertise, deep network and 30+ years of experience in the industries we serve, and to partner with passionate, enterprising SVBers, dedicated to helping them grow and succeed at every stage of their business. Join the SVB team and help bring our clients’ world-changing ideas to life.
The Relationship Management roles are responsible for designing and originating loans and secured and unsecured lines of credit for Commercial Bank clients. As an Associate, you will manage client relationships, anticipate client needs and recognize opportunities to cross sell. You will calls on clients and prospects to build or expand relationship, and engages in business community activities to enhance SVB’s visibility in the target market segments. You will maintain appropriate risk assessments on all credits, underwrite and document credits, negotiates terms and conditions, and handle client concerns with internal operations and product groups.
Skills and Requirements:Job level:
• Completes the underwriting and documentation for team’s credit portfolio.
• Analyzes financial statements and assists in maintaining appropriate risk assessments on all credits.
• Handles client and prospect needs by collaborating with operations and product groups.
• Assures loan underwriting and documentation meets SVB policies and procedures.
• Underwrites uncomplicated credits.
• Monitors compliance and past-due reports for team’s credit portfolio.
• Prepares action plans to address noncompliance and past-due issues with clients.
• With guidance from the Managing Director or Vice President, contacts established clients and may handle a small group of client relationships.
• Underwrites more complex credits under direction of the Managing Director or Vice President.
• 3 or more years of related experience.
• Strong credit analysis and accounting skills.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
SVB Financial Group is an equal opportunity employer
© 2015 SVB Financial Group ®
Member Federal Reserve System · Member FDIC · Member Nasdaq: SIVB