SVB has an immediate need for a Contract Recruiter in the Bay Area to supplement current staffing needs at Silicon Valley Bank. As a part of the staffing team at SVB you will source, screen, interview and hire both internal and external candidates for multiple client groups, while developing and implementing recruiting processes.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with mostly sales teams. You will help to hire commercial bankers who currently work with some of the most exciting startups in the market! We are not your typical bank.
ADDITIONAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Pre-closes candidates and negotiates mid to senior level offers.
- Creates and maintains a continual/active flow of candidates by utilizing advanced internet searching skills, cold and warm calling, networking, database mining, referrals, social/business websites, and other non-traditional avenues.
- Effectively partners with business leaders on all aspects of staffing.
- Supports the company’s growth and strategic objectives; promotes the organization as the employer of choice and works directly with HR Liaisons in launching Staffing initiatives.
- Measures HR effectiveness through appropriate bench-marking and metrics.
- Develops SVB business knowledge having the ability to explain to candidates SVB’s core business, key initiatives, culture, financials, etc.
- Partners with Sr. Management to develop staffing plans that support SVB’s central initiatives.
- Performs additional duties and projects as necessary that supports SVB’s business.
- Demonstrated business expertise and savvy.
- Experience working in one or more of the following – Financial Services, Operations, Sales.
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate complex offers.
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency when working with clients.
Skills and Requirements:- 5+ years of in-house staffing experience preferably in a mid-size to large organization.
- Generalist experience in HR a plus, particularly with policies and procedures throughout the employment process to maintain compliance with EEO, ADA, FMLA and other employment laws to reduce legal liability.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Ability to improve partnerships by successfully utilizing other departments as necessary.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with all levels of management paired with the ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Excellent prioritization skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
© 2015 SVB Financial Group ®
Member Federal Reserve System · Member FDIC · Member Nasdaq: SIVB