Join a bank like no other: SVB. When you work with the world's most innovative companies, you know you're making a difference every single day. Our clients are the game changers, leaders and investors who fuel the global innovation economy. They're the businesses behind the next medical breakthroughs. And the visionaries whose new technologies could transform the way people live and work. They come to SVB for our expertise, deep network and 30+ years of experience in the industries we serve, and to partner with passionate, enterprising SVBers, dedicated to helping them grow and succeed at every stage of their business. Join the SVB team and help bring our clients’ world-changing ideas to life.
SVB's Private Bank Mortgage Operations team supports the Mortgage Origination team. Our Private Bank provides financial solutions for many entrepreneurs in the Tech, Innovation and Biomedical industries. Our goal is to help these affluent individuals with all aspects of their personal and company wealth and future growth.
As a Mortgage Processor – an integral part of the Private Bank Operations team, you will:
• Work closely with senior peers and management on complicated files and complex scenarios.
• Effectively maintain an individual pipeline of several files, while ensuring accuracy and efficiency. You will ensure that all regulatory and compliance requirements have been met in the appropriate time frames.
• Review and rectify title reports, appraisals, credit reports and insurance documents.
• Oversee and execute the ordering of the appropriate appraisal, title work, and/or mortgage loan verification in order to ensure the loan is processed efficiently, effectively, and correctly.
• Gather documents, clear outstanding conditions, and prep and submit files to closing.
• With knowledge of trust and entity documents, work collaboratively with colleagues in Legal and Paralegal departments to obtain documents needed for file documentation.
• Continually build and improve your understanding of compliance and regulatory guidelines, as well as federal and state specific policies.
• Provide support for mortgage lending unit.
• Meet production and quality standards as established by line of business.
Skills and Requirements:We’re looking to add another talented and collaborative professional to our outstanding team. Do you have Mortgage Processing experience, at least 2 years of related working experience, and a strong working knowledge of Regulations and Compliance? Are you a team player with great communication skills? Other desired qualities: in-depth understanding of mortgage documents and the origination process; demonstrated ability to prioritize and work effectively within multiple systems and competing deadlines; high quality standards and strong attention to detail; comfort and familiarity with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and other software, i.e., Adobe Acrobat. A high school diploma is required, a Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
© 2015 SVB Financial Group ®
Member Federal Reserve System · Member FDIC · Member Nasdaq: SIVB