New Pay Package!
Experience the open road and earn Top Pay while doing it. Shaffer Trucking is currently hiring over the road truck drivers to join their national fleet. On this fleet, you will be out up to 6 days, with 24 – 36 hours of home time. Starting pay on this fleet is $.46 – .49 per mile. The top 25 percent of our fleet will average more than $72,000 per year. If you want more miles, more freight, and more money, apply now!
- Our average OTR driver will earn $62,000 and the top 25% of our OTR fleet will earn $72,000
- GUARANTEED Detention Pay
- Gold Standard Driver Benefits
- Health, Dental, Life, and 401K
- Profit Sharing Opportunities
- Deposited $7.5 Million in 2016
- New Pet Policy – furry 60lb pet allowed
- Industry Leading CSA Scores
- Average Equipment age of 2 years
- Dedicated Dispatch 24/7
- Debt Free and Privately owned
- Minimum 22 years old
- Stable & verifiable work history
- Acceptable driving record
- Valid Class A CDL
- Minimum of 4 months OTR experience*
- No alcohol related offenses or positive drug screens in the past five years
Founded in 1937, Shaffer Trucking has a 75-year history of excellence. Joining the Crete Carrier family in 1974, the two companies, along with Hunt Transportation have become one of the nation’s largest, privately owned transportation companies. Shaffer specializes in temperature-sensitive freight, and is a premier carrier for the candy and confectionary industry.
* Some area restrictions apply