Sales - Commercial Account Manager
Area and Site: Wayne-PA
Title: Commercial Account Manager
Job Type: Permanent
- Responsible for the retention and growth of Sungard AS revenue within an assigned portfolio of high-value customers.
- Proactively position Sungard AS portfolio of products and services building sales funnel and closing sales increasing Sungard AS wallet share and aligning to customer’s needs.
- Pursue all new logo leads that may assigned to you for new Sungard AS revenue opportunity.
- Identify new logo prospects not currently assigned to a Sungard AS Representative in Salesforce.com that meet our target criteria for you to pursue.
- Develop and maintain strong customer relations as the primary point of contact for assigned portfolio.
- Insure customer relationships up and down the executive stack, including C-level contacts, Financial contacts and technical contacts are all identified and communicated with on a regular basis.
- Work to identify potential growth opportunities within assigned account portfolio by working collaboratively with technical and executive contacts to review current and future business problems.
- Manage and maintain accurate records, activities, account plans and revenue forecast in Salesforce.com.
- Proven ability to analyze and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Coordinate cross functional support team providing the customer the Sungard AS resource team needed.
- 2-4 years of successful sales track record and quota achievement.
- Key competencies: leadership, results oriented, written and verbal communication skills, metrics driven.
- Work out of our 680 Swedesford Road, Wayne, PA 19087 office.
- Possible Travel up to 10% Based on Need.
- Related College Degree preferred but will consider applicants with equivalent work-related experience with a minimum educational requirement of a H. S. Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Subject matter knowledge in the “IT” product and services industry a plus but not necessary.
- Sungard Availability Services offers a high growth environment with excellent compensation and immediate eligibility for our 401(k), health/dental insurance, educational assistance, and more. Sungard AS is an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
- Ability to meet the physical demands of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Employment is contingent upon successful completion of the background investigation and pre-employment drug screen.
Show On Map: