Title: Supervisor - Consolidation and Reporting
Job Type: Permanent
About the Position:
The Supervisor, Financial Reporting & Consolidation will report to the Director, Financial Reporting and support the consolidation of global financial reporting to lenders and senior management. This position will support preparing the monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting requirements for the Board of Directors, as well as for the private equity ownership groups. The position will also be responsible for the consolidation process and reviewing the financial results to ensure appropriate eliminations are accounted for.
- Maintain ERP and Consolidation reporting mapping and accounting structure and rules.
- Assist and complete the monthly global financial consolidation and reporting. Reporting requirements include gathering supporting documentation for intercompany transactions including dividends and intercompany loans, preparation of internal financials including income statements at both actual and budget rates.
- Coordinate monthly consolidations by working with foreign reporting subsidiaries to ensure proper data requests are completed to facilitate internal reporting.
- Prepare supporting documentation used to compile financial statements and related footnotes and MD&A including disclosure requirements required by lenders and owners.
- Assist in maintaining compliance with debt covenants and reporting, including preparation of quarterly debt covenant compliance documents.
- Coordinate with Financial Planning and Analysis team to prepare, load, and validate annual budget data and monthly forecast data into Consolidation software
- Perform account reconciliations for intercompany and equity-related accounts
- Prepare analysis of tax accounting and deferred tax assets/liabilities.
- Act as a point of contact for internal and external audit requests, specifically around consolidated financial data and intercompany transaction accounting.
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned.
Requirements and Preferred Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- 3-5 years related experience to include Big 4 public accounting and experience within a mid-large, public multi-national corporation.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Strong GAAP accounting skills.
- Experience with Oracle and Hyperion software.
- Knowledge of U.S. GAAP, including intercompany eliminations and foreign-exchange accounting issues.
- Excellent organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Previous experience with an IT related organization.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Sungard Availability Services offers a high growth environment with excellent compensation and immediate eligibility for our 401(k), health/dental insurance, educational assistance, and more. Sungard AS is an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
- Ability to meet the physical demands of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Employment is contingent upon successful completion of the background investigation and pre-employment drug screen.