Sungard Availability Services (Sungard AS) is an industry-recognized leader in delivering resilient and recoverable production environments for global enterprises through managed IT, cloud and recovery services.
Our diverse, global team of “Sungardians” are passionate about applying their insight and deep expertise in production and recovery to Lead with Resilience. We work to understand our customers’ business goals, tailor services that align with their desired business outcomes, and deliver the right environments for managing their critical IT systems. Every Sungard AS employee makes a meaningful contribution to delivering on our mission to transform IT for resilient business. We want to add outstanding talent to our team. If you want to become an integral part of a collaborative organization that offers industry-leading benefits and a commitment to employee advancement, we’d be excited to speak with you!
Title: Solutions Architect
Years of experience: 10-12 years
Location: Bangalore / Delhi
• Formulate & execute a solutions sales strategy through consultative engagements in identifying key business issues & providing Sungard AS HPC, HPC-BC (business continuity) services solutions designed to best meet or exceed customer expectations.
• Take up proactive discussions with ITO’s, GSI’s & other customers to build a mindshare on the value proposition of SGAS HPC Cloud recovery & managed cloud services. Actively participate in deep architectural discussions to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment in the cloud.
• Build deep relationships with senior technical individuals within customers and create coach for SGAS services.
• Develop quality solution proposals and deliver effective professional presentations at any internal or external audience.
• Prioritize and maintain sales pipeline within assigned region, focusing on large or strategic opportunities, as defined by Sales. Report out on deal status and progress.
• Brand ambassador for SunGard; thought leadership in presenting to industry groups as requested.
• Manage the solutioning processes with cross-functional teams as required to envision, define, design and monitor the implementation of complex solutions to our clients.
• Travel as needed for the role. This varies by geography and ranges up to 50% or more in some instances such as national roles.
• Maintain familiarity and adherence to all SunGard methods and procedures.