Analyst - Sales Compensation
Area and Site: UK-Theale
Job Title: Analyst - Sales Compensation
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: UK - Theale
- Process and monitor monthly recognition through online Xactly system, including commissions for specific teams
- Support sales team and interdepartmental ad hoc data/report requests
- Monitor Global credit applications to ensure accuracy
- Assist with development and improvement of sales processes,
- Support sales ops initiatives
- To maintain documentation for Sales and Sales operations processes
- Ensure Account and contract accuracy within SFDC, monitor exceptions dashboards
- Key participant in driving field readiness for new and ongoing sales processes. Provide guidance and training, examples being:Global Credit process. Work supportively with colleagues, operating in a collegiate manner at all times and in line with the Company’s values. The Sales Operations Analyst is responsible for supporting Sales Operations processes and tracking accuracy of SFDC Sales data. The Sales Operations Analyst will also provide onboarding training when required, along with documentation and daily guidance to EMEA sales teams. The role would also see them working closely with other members of the sales operations team, namely the Senior sales analyst and Compensation Analyst.They would also be required to help improve process and provide cover for other members of the team.
- Sungard Availability Services offers a high growth environment with excellent compensation and immediate eligibility for our 401(k), health/dental insurance, educational assistance, and more. Sungard AS is an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
- Ability to meet the physical demands of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Employment is contingent upon successful completion of the background investigation and pre-employment drug screen.
Show On Map: