Title: Executive Assistant
Job Type: Permanent
Location: UK - Paris Garden
Provide confidential executive assistance, business and administration Support and proactively assist the SVP Sales Europe & India, in the operation of the business objectives. Act as the initial interface between the above (and Senior members of Leadership Team) and internal departments and employees, external clients and companies.
- Provide confidential executive assistance, business and administration support to SVP Sales Europe & India, and proactively assist the to ensure smooth operation of the business objectives.
- Act as the initial interface between the above and internal departments and employees, external clients and companies.
- Provide confidential, timely and accurate coordination of calendar schedules, email and required.
- Compile and manage complex travel itineraries.
- Actively support visiting members of the Global Leadership Team.
- Management and organisation of internal and external Company events, including Company Kick Offs, European Sales Kick Off, National Sales Meeting, Sales Incentive Programmes, Customer Hospitality.
- Assist in the management of Sungard Availability Services’ Travel Policy and Procedures.
- Work supportively with colleagues, operating in a collegiate manner at all times and in line with the Company’s values.
- 5 years previous experience in a PA/EA role, supporting one or more senior executives (VP level or above) within a large and complex organization. Essential.
- Able to demonstrate a high degree of initiative and proven experience in acting independently without specific direction. Essential.
- Experience of dealing with confidential and sensitive information. Essential.
- Extensive experience of complex diary management. Essential.
- The ability to build strong internal and external relationships and deal with people at all levels. Essential.
- Able to communicate clearly and professionally in all written correspondence. Essential.
- Exceptionally well organized with the ability to be flexible in prioritizing deliverables and planning workload. Essential.
- Proven ability to multi-task and work under pressure in a fast-paced environment. Essential.
- Ability to handle challenging diary management activity. Essential.
- Great attention to detail and commitment to the highest level of quality. Essential.
- Proven ability to consistently deliver to agreed timescales and able to work autonomously. Essential.
- Able to proactively anticipate needs of the team and ensure smooth running of a busy environment. Essential.
- Strong IT skills and ability to demonstrate competence in Microsoft applications including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel. Essential.
- Demonstrates professional behaviors and acts with the highest level of discretion and integrity. Essential.
- A 'hands on' approach and the ability to handle a wide variety of ad hoc duties is a must. Essential.
- Confident and resourceful in the face of challenges. Essential.
- A positive and ‘can do’ attitude with a commitment to excellent service standards. Essential.
- Flexible on working hours and understanding of business demands. Essential.
- Willing to travel to London to attend meetings as required. Essential.
- Candidate must be eligible to work in the UK and complete BS7858 British standard screening prior to joining company.
- Sungard Availability Services offers a high growth environment with excellent compensation and immediate eligibility for our 401(k), health/dental insurance, educational assistance, and more. Sungard AS is an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
- Ability to meet the physical demands of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Employment is contingent upon successful completion of the background investigation and pre-employment drug screen.