Title: Administrator - Sales Support
Job Type: Permanent
To provide support to Account Executives to plan account development, leverage marketing initiatives, maximize sales velocity, minimize administrative re-work, streamline contracting and log/manage customer escalations to successful conclusion.
- Work with Account Executives to structure their overall plans for revenue growth across their account base and ensure this is accurately documented in SFDC.
- Work with Field Marketing to understand the planned intiatives for the year and programmatically ensure that Account Executives are making maximum use of marketing investment.
- Work with Solution Architects Solution Engineering to manage the production of key customer offers.
- Work with Contract Specialist team to accelerate the production of contract documentation.
- Work with Sales Ops and Account Execs to streamline internal processes.
- Work with the Account Execs to ensure that SFDC is accurate and updated.
- Work with Sales Management and Service Management to track and resolve customer escalations.
- Work with Sales Management to track progress against plan and update forecasts throughout the year.
- Work supportively with colleagues, operating in a collegial manner at all times and in line with the Company’s values.
- Knowledge of Sungard IT systems and/or services. Essential.
- Previous sales administrative experience. Desirable.
- Ability to deal with customers. Essential.
- Good interpersonal skills. Essential.
- Good communication and experience in negotiating. Desirable.
- Ability to work under pressure. Essential.
- Good organizational skills. Essential.
- Candidate must be eligible to work in the UK and complete BS7858 British standard screening prior to joining company.
- Sungard Availability Services offers a high growth environment with excellent compensation and immediate eligibility for our 401(k), health/dental insurance, educational assistance, and more. Sungard AS is an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
- Ability to meet the physical demands of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Employment is contingent upon successful completion of the background investigation and pre-employment drug screen.