Title: Senior Executive - Procurement
Years of experience : 4- 8 years
• Support transactional activities for each category of spend (Data Centers/ Office facilities, Corporate Services, Sales/ Marketing, Business Services) per Category Director’s instructions in order to optimize the purchasing power of the assigned categories; ensure national/global contracts are followed for assigned category
• Responsible for completing the processing of requisitions, supplier negotiations, and having the proper approvals, documentation in compliance with corporate and procurement policies with minimal supervision while meeting procurement delivery SLAs for the internal requestors.
• Manage all TCO levers including demand, volume, compliance and process improvement, and act as the company indirect spends or technology procurement expert in support of the Category Director(s).
• Work on achieving savings by conducting negotiations with suppliers without any supervision, coordinate RFP/ bidding process for high value spends
• Responsible for delivering on the assign savings and performance goals, which include identifying and creating initiatives that will result in significant savings for the company
• Manage expectations independently with internal requestors.
• Establish and maintain contractual and strategic business relationships with suppliers in collaboration with key Stakeholders and users.
• Work with International & Domestic Suppliers within the North America and India region.
? 6-8 years of work experience in Global Procurement shared services model (preferably for North America region) and manage end to end P2P process for India in all categories except Hardware/ Software,
? Must have knowledge of Infrastructure requirement of Data Centres (Civil/architectural, Power, LAN, HVAC, safety systems) and Sales/ Marketing (Seminars, Sponsorships, collatrals),HR, L&D requirements in India
? Perform functions with independence and judgment; exercise leadership and influence through task forces, peer teams, and conferences
? Must have knowledge of the top industry players’ strategies, key products, and overall industry trends
? Able to understand MSA/MA verbiage and ability to execute contract negotiations with suppliers under supervision from Category director
? Excellent written and verbal communications across internal and external resources and for the development of RFIs, RFPs, Contracts, and Presentations
? Organizational awareness, strategic planning, and team player
? Excellent pricing analysis, negotiation and vendor management skills
? Proven previous experience within relevant functional experience
? Proficient in the use of e-mail, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, ERP (Oracle purchasing module) or similar tools.
? Readiness to work in UK shifts with flexibility to work occassionally in US timings.
? College/MBA Degree or equivalent work-related experience
? Certified Purchasing Manager (CSPM) Certification or equivalent is preferred but not mandatory