Title: Account Executive - New Business
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Mississauga, Canada or Other Sungard AS Office Location
We are looking for an Account Executive New Business to find and qualify prospective customers with annual revenues of $100M and greater. Your primary goal is to meet and exceed pipeline development targets and sales quotas leveraging the tools provided. This position provides an opportunity to find and qualify mid-market and enterprise accounts looking for IT infrastructure solutions provided by one of the premier organizations in the IT services industry.
- Help to grow company revenue by uncovering highly-qualified prospects for IT infrastructure services.
- Direct responsibility for the identification, contact, qualification and development of viable new accounts.
- Responsible for proactive, targeted, outbound prospecting, which includes researching the territory, identifying ecosystem partner and account targets (ideal accounts & buyers), uncovering opportunities; clearly defining the ask/business outcome desired; fully qualifying the opportunity using pre-established criteria.
- Manage the prospecting plan development and execution for new accounts at a high level.
- Manage the communication and internal coordination of Sungard AS sales support to insure customer education, satisfaction and opportunity advancement.
- Accurate and timely forecasting.
- Continually understand the dynamic, ever-changing and inter-related technologies that enable companies to solve real business problems.
- We are seeking an experienced complex sales professional that has a strong work ethic, high aptitude for learning and who is seeking a position for growth.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate multiple functional organizations to serve a customer need.
- Drive for results.
- Dealing with ambiguity.
- Customer orientation.
- Communication skills.
- Prefer a minimum of 10 years in a fast-paced sales environment.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and close net new business to business opportunities within the Managed IT Services, IT Recovery Services, and/or Enterprise Software space preferred.
- College Degree preferred but will consider applicants with equivalent work-related experience with a minimum educational requirement of a H.S. Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Sungard Availability Services offers a high growth environment with excellent compensation and immediate eligibility for our 401(k), health/dental insurance, educational assistance, and more. Sungard AS is an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
- Ability to meet the physical demands of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Employment is contingent upon successful completion of the background investigation and pre-employment drug screen.