Title: Business Analyst
Job Type: Permanent
Great opportunity to gain experience in business operations in a fast-moving, complex environment. This individual will be working directly with Senior Leadership on a variety of business, financial, and operations tasks.
- Create reports using Excel and Oracle Tools then summarize results within PowerPoint.
- Work with Analysts and department leaders to provide insight and information to senior management.
- Participate in business and functional meetings to understand reporting/data requirements.
- Write and maintain process documentation for any reports developed or modified.
- Participate in various projects and other responsibilities as assigned.
- Seeking May 2018 graduates with a degree in Finance, Math, Statistics, MIS, Industrial Engineering, or related degree with a GPA of 3.2 or higher.
- Advanced Excel skills required (e.g., pivot tables, complex formulas, macros, charts, graphs etc.).
- Proficiency in PowerPoint and Word required.
- Database experience preferred (Access, SQL).
- A good understanding of statistics, financial concepts, and information systems.
- Ability to analyze big data sets to provide business insight and recommendations to management.
- Must be self-motivated team player, and able to immediately contribute to a fast paced, deadline intensive environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be able to learn quickly in a highly technical environment.
- Relevant experience in finance, accounting, or business operations will be considered.
- Sungard Availability Services offers a high growth environment with excellent compensation and immediate eligibility for our 401(k), health/dental insurance, educational assistance, and more. Sungard AS is an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
- Ability to meet the physical demands of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Employment is contingent upon successful completion of the background investigation and pre-employment drug screen.