Title: Manager - Process Engineering - ITIL Process Improvement
Job Type: Permanent
The Global Operations Business Transformation team provides leadership of Sungard AS-wide transformation and automation programs. This role requires the ability to alight people, process, and technology, provide complex ITIL / ITSM process deconstruction and re-engineering, documented tooling requirements, concise workflow documentation, and driving training and adoption throughout the business.
As the Manager / Analyst - ITIL Process Improvement , you will provide lead in process assessment and improvement initiatives to achieve improved operational efficiency, effectiveness and sustainability -- identify, prioritize and implement process improvements to align with ITIL / ITSM best practices. The role will leverage a combination of leadership and individual contributor skills in a highly collaborative environment. Will collaborate across Sungard AS organizations to collect and assess data, understand operational support roles, as well as prepare and present findings and improvement plans to executive leadership. This role requires overcoming internal inertia, eliminating historical habits, driving change and a culture of best practice, through a consultative approach.
- You are a hardworking, competitive type that is driven to succeed.
- Passionate, ambitious, accountable and self-managed.
- Comfortable delivering quality presentations to C-level executives.
- Reputation for being an effective agent of change.
- Lead and manage multiple concurrent process improvement initiatives.
- Monitor and communicate program progress relative to scope, timelines and risks.
- Shadow / learn global ops support structure and current processes.
- Lead process optimization and re-engineering efforts.
- Create tooling requirements to drive systematic efficient and effective workflows.
- Create and maintain all process documentation.
- Define workflow diagrams and process governance models.
- Establish effective communication process to ensure successful roll-out of procedural change.
- Exhibit strong leadership, and cross-functional teaming skills.
- Understand all operational flows, interdependencies and impact of changes.
- Facilitate medium - large (10+) group meetings, including executive leadership.
- Engages in straight talk with team members to surface project level risks, and escalates to organizational leaders for their support of mitigating actions.
- Minimum 10 years of IT process improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional work experience.
- Practical experience deconstructing and re-engineering process to drive efficiencies.
- Practical experience in LEAN/Six Sigma including facilitation of Kaizen.
- Strong written skills a must with ability to create workflow visual aid.
- Ability to manage the balance between assertiveness and diplomacy to achieve change.
- Ability to present with an influential posture.
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite -- word, project, excel, PowerPoint, Visio.
- ITIL foundations certification required – higher level of ITIL certification a plus.
- Experience in SharePoint workflow management a plus.
- Experience in ServiceNow a plus.
- Sungard Availability Services offers a high growth environment with excellent compensation and immediate eligibility for our 401(k), health/dental insurance, educational assistance, and more. Sungard AS is an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
- Ability to meet the physical demands of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Employment is contingent upon successful completion of the background investigation and pre-employment drug screen.