Program Manager - Marketing
Area and Site: Wayne-PA
Title: Program Manager - Marketing
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Wayne, PA
- To help create and manage a global demand engine, generating new business and customer opportunities within a defined target audience. Delivering fully integrated marketing initiatives across key industries with a broad spectrum of outbound marketing approaches, including data, direct mail, digital, social, web, telephone and data.
- Help Sungard AS become the number one for resilience services. Help us build the brand, deliver marketing leads and grow strategic services.
- This is a key role within a recently restructure global marketing team.
- Plan quarterly, half and yearly marketing campaigns, sharing plans with stakeholders – help project manage the program end-to-end
- Work with technology marketing teams to deliver smart social and email support to demand campaigns.
- Define and develop target audiences, using available insights and data sources. Increase campaign conversion through insights and data.
- Support the creative and written process to concept, and then deliver global programs.
- Develop content across the Sungard AS portfolio, both at a product / service level and at an issue level – across multiple forms.
- Work with multiple departments to gain stakeholder buy-in for future programs.
- Build relationships with internal sales, product, field, PR and events teams to better understand their needs.
- Train internal sales teams on campaign activity, making sure they have everything required to convert marketing leads.
- Be a communications expert – help Sungard AS be better marketers and business people with passion, enthusiasm and ability. Be a positive influence.
- Hold agency relationships to get the most from our supplier network.
- 2 years minimum marketing experience within a professional services, technology or solutions company. Preferably targeting mid-enterprise. Essential.
- CIM or relevant degree. Desirable.
- SFDC or equivalent capable user. Desirable.
- Marketing Automation. Desirable.
- Data and analytics practitioner. Desirable.
- PowerPoint legend. Essential.
- Organized and solid project manager. Essential.
- Good communicator. Essential.
- Strong people skills. Essential.
- Strong written word. Essential.
- Passport – Some travel may be required (under 5%). Desirable.
- Sungard Availability Services offers a high growth environment with excellent compensation and immediate eligibility for our 401(k), health/dental insurance, educational assistance, and more. Sungard AS is an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
- Ability to meet the physical demands of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Employment is contingent upon successful completion of the background investigation and pre-employment drug screen.
Show On Map: