Area and Site: Montrouge
Title: General Accountant
Job Type: Permanent
Location: France – Montrouge
- Luxembourg and Belgian entities.
- Imputation and entry of supplier invoices into Sage 1000.
- Ensure accounting follow-up (periodic entries and closing entries).
- Reporting of results to management in compliance with standards and deadlines.
- Participate in the creation of the closing files necessary for the audit operations.
- Establishment of VAT returns.
- Ensure compliance with the Sarbanes-Oxley Act.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Follow-up of bad debts.
- Other entity (France).
- Open letters received and put accounting accounts on supplier invoices.
- Supplier accounting: vendor invoice entries, payments.
- Check and booking of expense reports.
- Preparation of tax declarations (CFE declarations, VAT, IS, ..).
- Monitor the daily Treasury and manage the bank position (France, Belgium and Luxembourg).
- Put assets invoices into Immo 1000 (the French software for assets).
- Rigor, precision.
- Sense of organization.
- Mastery of the computer tool (SAGE 1000).
- English spoken, written.
- Pack Office.
- BAC+2 – 3 à 4 ans d’expérience
- Candidate must be eligible to work in the UK and complete BS7858 British standard screening prior to joining company.
- Sungard Availability Services offers a high growth environment with excellent compensation and immediate eligibility for our 401(k), health/dental insurance, educational assistance, and more. Sungard AS is an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
- Ability to meet the physical demands of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Employment is contingent upon successful completion of the background investigation and pre-employment drug screen.
Show On Map: