Sungard Availability Services is seeking a self-motivated, detail oriented, and dynamic Executive Assistant for Senior Leadership within Sungard AS. The position will support Executives on a variety of tasks including setting appointments with executives from other companies, domestic/ international travel, meeting coordination and administrative tasks.
- You are a hardworking, detail-oriented individual who is driven to succeed.
- You are exceedingly well-organized, flexible, and enjoy the administrative challenges of a fast-paced work environment.
- You are able to work autonomously, with much of your interaction with others taking place via email and phone.
- Provide organizational and administrative support such as facilitating the completion of required reports, coordinating expense report submissions and approvals, etc.
- Manage executives’ calendars and meetings; anticipate and prepare information and materials executives will require.
- Schedule travel - domestic and international.
- Coordinate and arrange meetings. This includes in assisting with agenda preparation, reserving facilities, and ensuring facilities are properly set-up for the meeting. This also includes catering needs.
- Respond to requests (phone, e-mail, in-person requests, etc.) by gathering and providing information, referring non-routine calls to appropriate staff.
- Handle highly confidential information. Locate and gather information, in some cases highly confidential and sensitive, from the appropriate sources to assist in resolving business issues.
- Compose, modify and proofread correspondence and from general instruction or based on special knowledge of the area and company; assist in the preparation of presentations.
- Provide project management, coordination, and all other support and management at various events and meetings
- Work closely with Executive Assistants and other members of the Leadership team to provide backup support on a daily or as needed basis.
- College Degree preferred but will consider applicants with equivalent work-related experience with a minimum educational requirement of a H.S. Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years administrative experience with experience supporting C-Suite Executives.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills required; proven ability to organize, develop, and deliver clear and concise messages required.
- Ability to consistently follow through and take ownership of projects required.
- Ability to handle multiple projects or tasks, with multiple owners, while effectively prioritizing to meet deadlines required.
- Strong interpersonal skills and attention to detail required.
- Proven ability to anticipate, take initiative, resolve issues, exercise good judgment and discretion and analyze and resolve confidential, difficult, and sensitive situations with minimal direction required;
- Expert level experience with Outlook Mail, Outlook Calendar, Internet, and mastery of MS Office Suite: Excel, PowerPoint, and Word required. Must be knowledgeable in utilizing various office equipment and technologies
- General knowledge of all facets of executive administration, to include phone and in-person business protocol, composition of letters and memos, travel arrangements, event planning, and all other relevant items required.
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills, including the ability to balance multiple issues and projects in a fast-paced environment and provide all deliverables on a timely and accurate basis required.
- Ability and willingness to work overtime as required.
Preferred Experience/Skills and Competencies/Knowledge:
- Vidyo Conferencing, Oracle, and other database management systems.
- Previous experience working within the Technology industry preferred.
- Sungard Availability Services offers a high growth environment with excellent compensation and immediate eligibility for our 401(k), health/dental insurance, educational assistance, and more. Sungard AS is an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
- Ability to meet the physical demands of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Employment is contingent upon successful completion of the background investigation and pre-employment drug screen.