Title: Specialist I, Sales Contracts
Job Type: Fixed Term Contract
To support account managers in a highly efficient and effective manner- by way of operating the sales approval processes and producing high-quality and commercially compliant sales contracts.
- Raise sales contracts and operate our internal sales approvals process, including maintenance of associated documentation and tracking systems
- Assist sales executives with the production and delivery of proposal / tender documents
- Assist the Sales team in contract creation to include complex multi services and multi-client contracts.(Making sure that the Financial, Legal and Technical aspects of the contract are correct)
- Obtaining full approvals from the relevant departments for all raised contracts
- Working under strict deadlines to ensure all contracts are processed as quickly and efficiently as possible
- Liaising with other departments to put together complex multi services and multi-client contracts for large outsourcing organizations
- Dealing with invoice requests to be sent to finance for processing
- Assuring confidentiality and security of documents and information
- Assisting with general office organization and administration, including ordering of stationery, maintaining stock of marketing documentation etc.
- Work supportively with colleagues, operating in a collegiate manner at all times and in line with the Company’s values.
- 3+ years’ experience within Sales Admin/Contract Admin role. Essential.
- Previous knowledge and experience of Salesforce.com would be advantageous. Desirable.
- Sound knowledge of MS Word and Excel. Essential.
- Excellent English skills. Essential.
- Excellent numerical skills. Essential.
- Experience proofreading of commercial contracts would be highly desirable. Desirable.
- High-quality written and verbal communicator. Essential.
- Excellent attention to detail. Essential.
- Able to prioritize and work under own initiative to strict deadlines. Essential.
- Co-operative and flexible. Essential.
- Assertive whilst supportive, professional and corporate attitude. Essential.
- Candidate must be eligible to work in the UK and complete BS7858 British standard screening prior to joining company.