Title: Account Executive
Job Type: Contract
Location: SE - Stockholm
To work with both existing accounts and target prospects to identify and progress business opportunities; to enable revenue growth and preserve existing revenue streams and thereby exceed associated sales targets while ensuring that customer satisfaction is maintained. The remit encompasses the end to end sales cycle, from identifying leads, progressing opportunities and signing contracts through to continuous account development, maximum revenue retention and intelligent re-signs.
- Work with existing accounts to maximize revenue for Sungard AS both by retaining existing business and generating/closing new opportunities through effectively up-selling and cross-selling Sungard AS solutions.
- In collaboration with Marketing, drive new logo business by penetrating identified prospect accounts, creating pipeline and managing qualified opportunities through to contract signature.
- Create and follow a structured plan to meet Sales Targets in line with the Sales Compensation Plan, for both existing and target prospect accounts, developing and maintain a pipeline of opportunities that are regularly reviewed and progressed.
- Work with key Sungard AS partners to develop new relationships, identify new opportunities and close additional business.
- Develop a broad range of strong relationships with key decision makers in both existing customers and prospects across the assigned territory. Maintain regular communications using face-to-face meetings, telephone, Skype, conference calls etc. as is most efficient and effective.
- Develop a clear understanding of customers’ business priorities and budgets to generate pipeline, qualify opportunities and forecast deal closure accurately.
- Ensure existing clients and prospects are fully aware of the Sungard AS range of solutions and brief them on new developments on the company’s roadmap to maximize opportunities for future business growth.
- Maintain accurate records on SFDC, recording key activities, plans and contacts, and forecasting accurately as required by the business and in line with Company policy.
- Interface with Service Management and collaborate with other Sungard AS resources to rapidly resolve issues affecting customer satisfaction and deliver consistently excellent service.
- Work supportively with colleagues, operating in a collegiate manner at all times and in line with the Company’s values.
- Demonstrable commercial experience and proven track record. Essential.
- A relevant degree. Desirable.
- Knowledge of the IT Managed Services Marketplace. Essential.
- Previous experience of a client management database, ideally SalesForce.com. Essential.
- High level of commercial awareness – identifying opportunities, structuring a deal, negotiating and closing sales. Essential.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements. Essential.
- Proven ability to deliver consistent results against financial targets over an extended period of time. Essential.
- In-depth knowledge of industry and current events. Desirable.
- Strong communication and IT Fluency. Essential.
- Self-motivated. Essential.
- Skill in prioritizing and triaging obligations. Essential.
- Ability to work on own initiative with little direction, whilst remaining a team player. Essential.
- Ability to work in partnership with key contacts in other departments. Essential.
- Excellent time management and organization. Essential.
- Demonstrable presentation, communication, influencing and negotiating skills. Essential.
- The ability to forecast accurately and consistently. Essential.
- Must be able to learn the use of Sungard’s proprietary systems. Essential.
- Reliable and conscientious. Essential.
- Possess a valid Swedish Driving License. Essential.
- Candidate must be eligible to work in the UK and complete BS7858 British standard screening prior to joining company.
- Sungard Availability Services offers a high growth environment with excellent compensation and immediate eligibility for our 401(k), health/dental insurance, educational assistance, and more. Sungard AS is an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
- Ability to meet the physical demands of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Employment is contingent upon successful completion of the background investigation and pre-employment drug screen.