Sungard AS’ Senior Manager, Internal Communications plays a critical role in the development and execution of programs to inform and engage employees on leadership’s vision, success against milestones and initiatives to drive revenue and EBITDA growth and efforts to improve employee engagement and vitality; foster education, collaboration and engagement across teams and geographies to better connect the organization driving greater understanding of how to operate together for success; and, showcase and motivate team members contributing to Sungard AS’ success, embodying the core values and inspiring/motivating others. This position works closely with the Global Human Resources and the Global Marketing organizations. This position will also work across functions, levels and geographies.
- Develop & execute against internal communications strategies and programs. Program ideation and project management to achieve Internal Communications goals. Includes developing an understanding of the company’s goals, values and critical success factors to effectively build internal communications and messaging platforms and programs.
- Develop content across various channels to communicate company highlights, milestones, etc. Includes, but not limited to, intranet articles, internal blog posts, newsletters, posters, email messages, web copy. May also include some scripting for senior executives.
- Assist with the organization and execution of employee engagement forums. Includes, but not limited to, employee all-hands meetings, regional management meetings, lunch and learns, holiday and annual employee gatherings/forums, etc.
- Advisory and partnership role for development and evolution of internal intranet site. Support CTO personnel tasked with development of employee intranet to promote engagement w/in the platform and increase reliance of the platform as a single source of information for employees.
- Build messaging platforms for employee recognition programs. Partner closely with Human Resources to develop messaging platforms and forums for celebrating employee accomplishments and successes more overtly, including raising awareness and understanding of Sungard AS’ Core Values.
- Support critical Human Resources initiatives. Act as a liaison to the Global Human Resources department to support key initiatives requiring messaging and communications support and programs.
- Assist w/ the development of executive messages for business as usual updates, as well as updates related to compelling events.
- Execute Executive Communication Effectiveness Survey Quarterly.
- Additional responsibilities as defined by the VP, Global Corporate Communications.
- 5+ years of experience within a human resources, marketing or communications role, preferably in B2B for an Information Technology or Business Services enterprise company
- Strong written communications skills; effective and engaging presentation skills
- Experience engaging with a variety of teams and effectively working across functions, levels, and geographies.
- A bachelor’s degree in communications or a related subject, or the equivalent work experience.
- Ability to innovate and think critically in a high paced, multi-tasking environment.
- Sungard Availability Services offers a high growth environment with excellent compensation and immediate eligibility for our 401(k), health/dental insurance, educational assistance, and more. Sungard AS is an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
- Ability to meet the physical demands of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Employment is contingent upon successful completion of the background investigation and pre-employment drug screen.