The Commercial Account Executive -AWS position is responsible for prospecting for and closing sales to New Logos. We are looking for this individual to help prospects overcome business challenges through the deployment of our solutions portfolio powered by AWS. You will leverage the tools, resources and support structure provided to meet and exceed a revenue sales quota. This position provides an opportunity to sell leading edge technology for one of the premier organizations in the IT industry powered by the market leader. Preference is for candidates with AWS cloud solution sales experience.
- Responsible for the growth of Sungard AS revenue derived from the Cloud Recovery for AWS and Managed Cloud AWS platforms.
- Proactively position Sungard Managed AWS Cloud and Recovery Services, building sales funnel and closing sales further increasing Sungard AS Market share.
- Pursue new logo leads assigned to you for new Sungard AS revenue opportunity.
- Identify and pursue new logo prospects that meet our target criteria.
- Develop and execute territory plan to optimize revenue yield for respective Sungard AS solutions powered by AWS.
- Develop multi-threaded customer relationships for executive, economic and technical buyers.
- Work collaboratively with Sales engineers and other sales support staff to build efficient and resilient AWS solutions.
- Manage and maintain accurate records, activities, account plans and revenue forecast in Salesforce.com.
- The desire to be challenged and grow are a must.
- Presentation and problem-solving skills are a must.
- Proven ability to analyze and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Coordinate cross functional support team providing the customer the Sungard AS resource team needed.
- 2-4 years of successful sales track record and quota achievement.
- Key competencies: leadership, results oriented, written and verbal communication skills, metrics driven.
- Work out of our 680 Swedesford Road, Wayne, PA 19087 office.
- Possible Travel up to 10% Based on Need
- Will to Win
- Desire to Learn
- Sungard Availability Services offers a high growth environment with excellent compensation and immediate eligibility for our 401(k), health/dental insurance, educational assistance, and more. Sungard AS is an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
- Ability to meet the physical demands of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Employment is contingent upon successful completion of the background investigation and pre-employment drug screen.