Sungard Availability Services (sungardas.com) is looking for a Senior Director of Global Marketing - Strategic Digital Marketing to join our global marketing team. This individual will drive the overall strategy and execution of Sungard Availability Services’ (Sungard AS) digital presence to increase brand engagement and consideration, optimize full-funnel demand generation, and create compelling digital interactions with customers across their buying journey. Develop quarterly and annual digital marketing plans, deliverables, priorities and key metrics.
- Optimize performance of SungardAS.com (website, mobile), SEO/SEM, mobile marketing, as well as any digital components of integrated marketing programs and campaigns. Maximize reach, engagement and marketing/sales qualified leads among target customers and markets.
- Become the expert on how our platforms operate today, develop a future-looking plan, and institute a test & learn framework to deliver increased digital marketing effectiveness for Sungard AS.
- Leverage your expertise in site navigation, content and user experience design, content management systems (CMS), amarketing automation and data analytics. Apply your deep understanding of digital analytics, tracking, tagging and sourcing digital across platforms. Ensure marketing optimization best practices are incorporated across the enterprise.
- Demonstrate strong project management skills and experience, with end-to-end ownership and accountability for all digital-led projects and programs. Communicate and partner across teams to drive effective programs.
- Define and report metrics / trends, uncover actionable insights, and prioritize recommended marketing actions. Create succinct reports which communicate performance, trends and provide analysis of “why” behind trends, changes and recommended actions.
- Lead and develop a team of experienced digital professionals, combining strategic thinking and hands-on execution. Provide strategic direction and day-to-day management of external vendors. Partner with in-house creative and outside agencies. Develop quarterly and annual digital marketing plans, deliverables and key metrics.
- Collaborate across marketing and other internal functions to deliver against global marketing and company-wide business objectives.
- 10+ years developing and managing B2B company websites, with joint focus on brand building and demand generation; enterprise business and technology marketing preferred
- 10+ years leading digital marketing campaign test design, reporting and optimization
- 10+ years executing data analysis and reporting for landing pages, digital campaigns, conversion funnel, mobile sites, display campaigns, and search traffic; hands-on experience with marketing automation platforms; develop data-driven recommendations and opportunities that solve business problems
- Demonstrated strong project management skills
- 7-10+ years leading people
- Experience working with cross-functional teams towards achievement of overall marketing and company goals
- Superior written, oral communication and presentation skills with experience communicating concisely and effectively with all levels of management
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA preferred
- Sungard Availability Services offers a high growth environment with excellent compensation and immediate eligibility for our 401(k), health/dental insurance, educational assistance, and more. Sungard AS is an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
- Ability to meet the physical demands of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Employment is contingent upon successful completion of the background investigation and pre-employment drug screen.