Telemarketer - Inbound
Area and Site: UK-Coventry Recovery Centre
- Respond proactively to inbound enquiries – from a range of sources, making outbound calls to develop inquiries into qualified leads to support global sales.
- Working closely with sales teams, to ensure that the Marketing Qualified Leads are delivered to sales in the most efficient and professional manor. The aim is to ensure that sales have a continuous feed of new opportunities through multiple communications channels, along with mining tenders in accordance set qualification process.
- Inbound Inquiries. Respond to the range of inbound routes (phone, email, chat, form fills) – facilitate lead process for all inquiries from the range of inquirers who respond to the company’s promotional efforts. Engage proactively with all contacts, through outbound calling, chat messaging and email communication to nurture the enquirer and achieve a sales meeting.
- Facilitate sales leads with accuracy, detailed lead notes, warm handover or introduction call, to provide the best experience for the customer in the initial sales cycle.
- Maintain and review tender portals, to identify relevant opportunitese and distribute them to sales for review.
- Follow-up. Work with sales to support inbound lead development and ensure that 100% of all inbound leads are responded to appropriately in line with the lead requirements.
- Agency Qualified Leads. Support the distribution of external leads with calling techniques and process these leads into SFDC for the.
- CRM. Manage the SFDC lead and data input process to ensure that the system delivers qualified inquiries (sales leads) in a timely fashion to the sales and channel with the relevant correct information. < > Ensure that adequate profile information is input into each Inbound inquiry for ongoing reporting and nurture.
- Work supportively with colleagues, operating in a collegiate manner at all times and in line with the Company’s values.
- Sales, Telemarketing, Marketing qualification or extensive history in outbound/Inbound telemarketing / sales in leu of qualification. Essential.
- Demonstrable industry experience or proven tele-marketing achievements in a related industry is desirable. Essential.
- Experience of lead generation campaigns, measurement, targeting and lead/sales process. Essential.
- Working knowledge of SFDC required. Essential.
- Dynamic, confident, self-starting individual. Desirable.
- Strong telesales style - driven proactive calling competencies. Essential.
- Robust, professional and resilient call handling.
- Personable but persistent, target driven individual.
- Sales or Negotiation skills. Essential.
- Excellent telephone manner. Essential.
- Understanding of the IT industry, Corporate business drivers and challenges. Desirable.
- Candidate must be eligible to work in the UK and complete BS7858 British standard screening prior to joining company.
- Sungard Availability Services offers a high growth environment with excellent compensation and immediate eligibility for our 401(k), health/dental insurance, educational assistance, and more. Sungard AS is an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
- Ability to meet the physical demands of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Employment is contingent upon successful completion of the background investigation and pre-employment drug screen.
Show On Map: