Manager, EMEA Pricing & Insights
To manage the process of evaluating and assessing the profitability of deals and where these do not meet financial requirements to identify creative solutions, which best meet business needs. This role also manages the process of assessing the economic impact of projects through effectively building and utilizing financial models and providing data in an accessible form that can be easily translated into action.
- Build Bridges to EMEA CFO Team by collaborating with the EMEA Finance and Legal on updating business process flows and approval process across EMEA.
- Formalize Insight by developing and supporting deal review I4s as required, maintaining balanced workload across the team and providing consistent quality and timely results
- Talent Management of the Pune-based pricing analyst capability
- Conduct proess improvement by integrating tje EMEA Price Desk into approval and review processes consistent with NA processes for both ESG and non-ESG deals.
- Support Product by collecting and maintaining product costing information in support of EMEA I4 activities.
- Determine economic impact of projects by developing and building financial models with P&L, Cash Flow and Balance Sheet impactsWork with other Analysts and Product Management to respond to data requests from business leaders, translating data into actionable information for senior executives.Create reports using Excel and Oracle tools, then summarise results within PowerPoint.
- Participate in various projects to develop new or improved processes, methods or services.Apply logic and financial acumen to evaluate and assess the profitability of deals, develop creative solutions where deals do not meet financial hurdles.
- Work supportively with colleagues, operating in a collegiate manner at all times and in line with the Company’s values.
- Degree (or equivalent) in Finance, Math, Statistics or a related subject. Essential.
- Relevant experience in finance, accounting, or business operations. Essential.
- A thorough understanding of statistics, financial concepts, and information systems. Essential.
- High proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint required (e.g. pivot tables, formulas, charts, graphs, etc.). Essential.
- Experience of undertaking financial and deal related economic analyses. Essential.
- Ability to operate in a fast paced, deadline intensive environment. Essential.
- Excellent coordination skills, including the ability to effectively partner across distributed functional teams. Essential.
- Ability to learn quickly in a highly technical environment. Essential.
- Excellent communication, demonstrating the ability to express clearly ideas, thought and concepts both orally and in writing. Essential.
- Detail-oriented, achieving thoroughness and accuracy when accomplishing a task through concern for all the areas involved. Essential.
- Ability to operate with minimal direction. Essential.
- Self-motivated and proactive; evaluating, selecting and acting on various methods and strategies for solving problems and meeting objectives before being asked or required to do so. Essential.
- Ability to think creatively and to generate novel and valuable ideas. Essential.
- Some European travel required.
- Candidate must be eligible to work in the UK and complete BS7858 British standard screening prior to joining company.
- Sungard Availability Services offers a high growth environment with excellent compensation and immediate eligibility for our 401(k), health/dental insurance, educational assistance, and more. Sungard AS is an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
- Ability to meet the physical demands of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Employment is contingent upon successful completion of the background investigation and pre-employment drug screen.