The Governance Representative reports to the Governance team within the Global Service Transition organization. This organization manages the implementation and decommission of Sungard AS services and solutions. The Governance team focuses on establishing procedures and reporting for supervision, controls and information flow. This team also supports initiatives to enhance the organization’s ability to globally deliver exceptional customer service.
- You are a hardworking, competitive type that is driven to succeed.
- Self-starter with a reputation for being an effective change agent.
Governance Representative duties include but are not limited to the following: creating and distributing various types of literature for customer onboarding; assisting with data quality management for core operational records; assisting with company-wide audits to help analyze performance and customer satisfaction; acting as a primary contact for customer decommission project kickoffs; providing general support for the Governance and Global Service Transition teams; and completing special projects as needed.
- Looking for well-organized individuals with great work ethic, a pleasant nature and professional image as well as excellent communication and problem solving skills.
- Applicants must be self-motivated team players who can immediately contribute to a fast paced, deadline intensive service delivery environment.
- Applicants must be proficient in Windows based applications (MS Office Suite) and have general database experience. Familiarity with ORACLE and Service Now is desirable.
- Sungard Availability Services offers a high growth environment with excellent compensation and immediate eligibility for our 401(k), health/dental insurance, educational assistance, and more. Sungard AS is an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
- Ability to meet the physical demands of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Employment is contingent upon successful completion of the background investigation and pre-employment drug screen.