Title : Senior Engineer - Quality Assurance
Years of experience : 4 - 8 years
- Nice to have experience in Cisco UCSD or equivalent orchestration engine
- Good in at-least one scripting language (preferably python, java script or equivalent)
- Good to have CCNA/CCNP certified or equivalent
- Should have worked on at-least one virtualization platform viz. VMWare, CloudStack, OpenStack, etc..
- Must be self-driven Engineer with desire to use practical and professional concepts in Quality Engineering along with application of QE standards and procedures to resolve issues
- Must be able to write use cases based on product requirements, automate them, execute them, and track issues in bug tracking system
- Good experience in Agile methodology (Scrum model). Ability to actively contribute to scrum meetings including daily standup, sprint planning, sprint review, design discussions, Demo
- Works cohesively with team members in pursuit of team & project goals. Participates in group activities within the team. Builds stable working relationships internally.
-Designs and assists in building test automation architecture, has experience with automation tools, and experience automating during current sprints
-Works with product owner(s) to develop and implement relevant test plans/cases
-Reviews project requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
-Works with internal teams (e.g. developers and product owners) to identify testing requirements
-Develops and applies testing processes for new and existing products to meet real world scenarios, limits, and adverse conditions
-Creates detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and automated test cases
-Estimates, prioritizes, plans testing activities
-Designs, develops and executes automation scripts using tools.