Sungard Availability Services, is seeking a self-motivated, detail oriented, and dynamic Executive Assistant for our Executive Vice President - Global Sales and Solutioning, Senior Vice President - Global Solutions Engineering, and Senior Vice President – Global Customer Services. This position supports the three Executives on a variety of reporting functions, sales analyses, and administrative tasks.
- You are a hardworking, competitive type that is driven to succeed.
- You are exceedingly well-organized, flexible, and enjoy the administrative challenges of a fast-paced work environment
- Provide organizational and administrative support to the Executive Vice President - Global Sales and Solutioning, Senior Vice President - Global Solutions Engineering, and Senior Vice President – Global Customer Services such as facilitating the completion of required reports, coordinating expense report submissions and approvals, etc.
- Manage executives’ calendars and meetings; anticipate and prepare information and materials executives will require.
- Schedule travel (domestic and international).
- Coordinate and arrange quarterly sales leadership meetings. This includes in assisting with agenda preparation, reserving facilities, and ensuring facilities are properly set-up for the meeting.
- Assist with the coordination of sales and marketing team events.
- Expense report submission for the SVP - Sales and SVP - Sales Operations.
- Respond to requests (phone, e-mail, in-person requests, etc.) by gathering and providing information, referring non-routine calls to appropriate staff.
- Locate and gather information, in some cases highly confidential and sensitive, from the appropriate sources to assist in resolving business issues.
- Compose, modify, and proofread correspondence and from general instruction or based on special knowledge of the area and Company; assist in the preparation of presentations.
- Proactively develop relationships with key internal/external client contacts, gaining recognition as a team resource.
- Assist with Marketing projects as needed.
- Provide analytical support to the Executive Vice President – Global Sales & Solutioning.
- Provide project management, budget management, coordination, and all other support and management at various events and meetings
- Work closely with Executive Assistants to CEO, CFO, General Counsel and other members of the Leadership team to provide backup support on a daily or as needed basis.
- College Degree preferred but will consider applicants with equivalent work-related experience with a minimum educational requirement of a H.S. Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Minimum of three years administrative experience;
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills required; proven ability to organize, develop, and deliver clear and concise messages required.
- Ability to consistently follow through and take ownership of projects required.
- Ability to handle multiple projects or tasks, with multiple owners, while effectively prioritizing to meet deadlines required.
- Strong interpersonal skills and attention to detail required.
- Proven ability to anticipate, take initiative, resolve issues, exercise good judgment and discretion and analyze and resolve confidential, difficult, and sensitive situations with minimal direction required;
- Sungard Availability Services offers a high growth environment with excellent compensation and immediate eligibility for our 401(k), health/dental insurance, educational assistance, and more. Sungard AS is an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
- Ability to meet the physical demands of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Employment is contingent upon successful completion of the background investigation and pre-employment drug screen.