Junior IT Specialist
The position will report to the Site Operations Manager in Wroclaw and will provide technical assistance to both internal and external customers at the Wroclaw site in Poland. The post holder will actively participate in technical projects within EMEA and provide on call support to customer related issues. Travel to other European sites may also be required.
- Provide technical IT support for workplace related activities
- Support customers during tests and invocations
- National and international on-call support using the existing rota system, providing technical support to internal and external customers.
- To provide technical support to other departments within the EMEA Service Delivery
- To provide project support within EMEA Service Delivery
- To maintain all required site records and process and update where required
- Provide support to the Operations Manager on site in Wroclaw
- Business travel to other locations in Europe
- Technical consultation and implementation
- Testing and Invocation delivery of service
- Customer integration into the Sungard AS model
- Customer follow up and development of services
- Follow all process and procedures
- Work supportively with colleagues, operating in a collegiate manner at all times and in line with the Company’s values.
- Undergraduate degree or in final year. Desirable.
- Good level of English and Polish language required. Desirable.
- Basic knowledge of Cisco and Windows NT. Essential.
- Basic networking/switch skills. Essential.
- Generally adaptable approach with ability to work under pressure. Essential.
- Willingness to accommodate a wide variety of tasks and duties, flexibility to work requirements. Essential.
- Sungard Availability Services offers a high growth environment with excellent compensation and immediate eligibility for our 401(k), health/dental insurance, educational assistance, and more. Sungard AS is an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
- Ability to meet the physical demands of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Employment is contingent upon successful completion of the background investigation and pre-employment drug screen.