Title : Senior Engineer - Product Engineering (Security)
Years of experience : 5 - 8 years
Job Description :
In this role, candidate will work with product development partners to assure security adherence within the development of products and services created by the Product Engineering organization.
• Participate as an implementation agent in daily scrum activities and execution of security initiatives within the development programs lifecycle.
• Implement, test and operate advanced software security techniques in compliance with technical reference architecture
• Perform on-going security testing and code review to improve software security
• Troubleshoot and debug issues that arise
• Provide feedback into engineering designs for new software solutions to help mitigate security vulnerabilities
• Contribute to all levels of the security architecture
• Maintain technical documentation
• Consult team members on secure coding practices
• Develop a familiarity with new tools and best practices