The Hybrid Account Executive position at Sungard AS is responsible for targeting & aquisition of new logos in the marketplace and managing a strategic portfolio of existing Sungard AS customers. We are seeking an experienced complex sales professional that has a strong work ethic, high aptitude for learning, understanding of the sales process and ability to execute through the sales cycle with accountability. We are expecting this individual to establish, maintain and grow relationships with prospects and customers. Your #1 goal is to leverage the tools provided to meet and exceed quota. This position provides an opportunity to sell leading edge solutions for one of the premier organizations in the industry.
We are seeking a sales professional that has a strong work ethic, high aptitude for learning and ability to navigate through the sales process, who is seeking a position for growth, career advancement and expansion of responsibility through solution selling. You must be driven, have the proven ability to listen, extrapolate information, and leverage resources to effectively provide solutions to prospects and customers. The #1 goal is to leverage the tools, resources and support structure provided to meet and exceed a revenue sales quota.
- The Hybrid Account Executive will focus on new logo revenue generation as part of the Hybrid AE sale role, by prospecting into target accounts and defining/closing new business revenue across the full-range of the Sungard AS product set.
- The Hybrid Account Executive will also focus via a balanced approach to substantially grow the Sungard AS revenue base within approximately 5-7 high-value enterprise customers- again, by prospecting within the account and defining/closing incremental business across the full-range of the Sungard AS product set.
- Lead the solutioning of the uncovered opportunities by using expert knowledge of Sungard AS products, the competitive environment, and the defined customer needs to deliver an outstanding customer experience and incremental revenue for Sungard AS.
- Work collaboratively with technical and executive contacts in the account to review current and future business problems and align the solution to remediate same. Key measurement is net new MRR generated at the account and aggregate level.
- Leverage, update and forecast via collaboratin & reporting tools.
- Work collaboratively with technical and executive contacts in the accounts to review current and future business challenges and align the appropriate Sungard AS solution(s) to solve the business need.
- Build and present solution proposals and pricing to executive leadership teams.
- Negotiate contract terms and close business to retire quota.
- Demonstrated track record of success in selling of complex technology products and/or services (i.e. Software, Colocation, Managed Services, IT Outsourcing, Disaster Recovery, Cloud, Security Solutions, etc...) to Enterprise and Mid-market Clients.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate multiple functional organizations to serve a customer need
- Key competencies: leadership, drive for results, dealing with ambiguity, customer orientation, navigation through the sales process, communication and computer skills
- 7+ years of successful sales in a technical environment preferred.
- College Degree preferred but will consider applicants with equivalent work-related experience with a minimum educational requirement of a H.S. Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Sungard Availability Services offers a high growth environment with excellent compensation and immediate eligibility for our 401(k), health/dental insurance, educational assistance, and more. Sungard AS is an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
- Ability to meet the physical demands of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Employment is contingent upon successful completion of the background investigation and pre-employment drug screen.