Information Security Principals provide expertise in the definition, design, implementation, and adoption of Sungard AS security solutions for its clients. As an Information Security Principal, you will be a key technical leader and play an active role in expanding and maturing our Information Security Consulting Practice. You will architect and lead the implementation of complex security solutions throughout the full sales lifecycle across different client environments. This specific role is focused on being a consulting security practitioner focusing on both solution development and delivery for the Sungard AS sales organization and consulting delivery teams. This role has a strong focus on assisting the sales team during client pursuits by providing solution development and pricing for Security solutions, while participating in billable solution implementations.
- Demonstrated ability to build and expand security consulting capabilities and portfolio.
- Ability to work closely with senior AS Executive Leaders, sales team members and consulting leadership to help develop, propose, and implement complex Security solutions for clients.
- Demonstrated ability to participate in account pursuit strategies, while being able to clearly present and articulate Security solutions for clients during sales pursuits.
- Demonstrated experience assisting the sales lifecycle of new and existing clients from lead generation, solution development, deal closure and solution delivery.
- Demonstrated experience working in large organizations participating in a portfolio of complex Security projects and client pursuits.
- Responsible for Security Consulting Portfolio Management and expansion / buildout of security capabilities.
- Provides sales support and solution development for the Consulting Security practice for internal sales team and Sungard AS clients.
- Assists sales team with the qualification and solution development efforts during client pursuits for the Consulting Security practice.
- Demonstrated ability to integrate preferred third parties that may be required during solution development to ensure seamless integration, scoping and pricing for selected third parties.
- Provides domain leadership across various Security technologies.
- Participates as a billable resource for client delivery engagements.
- Demonstrates knowledge of end-to-end architecture strategies, standards, processes, and tools necessary for Security solution design.
- Designs high quality architectures and solutions that meet customer requirements and are consistent with Sungard AS’ Information Security product direction and solution implementations.
- Ensures compliance with all Security technology directions, product development and standards through cross organization collaboration with consulting, product and sales.
- Acts as a thought leader and expert in their specific areas of expertise.
Requirements / Qualifications:
- BS in Computer Science or technology field preferred.
- 5-10 years in the technology field implementing enterprise level Information Security solutions.
- 2-5 years implementing multi-tiered security solutions across applications, databases, directory services, infrastructure devices, and networks.
- CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional) Required
- Other IT Credentials Preferred
- Experience developing Information Security strategies, architectures, and roadmaps for clients.
- Deep expertise in common security frameworks and regulations, such as ISO 27000, NIST 800-53, NIST CSF, COBIT, PCI DSS, FFIEC, etc.
- Experience in performing security testing and validation, such as vulnerability assessments, controls-based gap analysis, penetration testing, web application assessments, etc.
- Experience assisting clients organizations through the build-out and maturity of their information security program, including policy/process development, test and validation, architecture design, system hardening, etc.
- Experience with designing PCI DSS compliant networks and systems
- Proven project management experience at client locations
- Demonstrated ability to author client documents such as SOWs, proposals, deliverables
- Experience participating and leading new client sales cycles including presentations, analysis, recommendations and relationship development
- Extensive knowledge of various computer platforms, operating systems, and IT concepts
- Strong written/oral communications skills and PC Skills
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Ability to work on multiple tasks/project simultaneously
- Up to 70% Travel
- 10+ years of experience in a services or consulting organization
- Multiple IT Certifications
- Prior experience with Big 4 professional services firm or leading system integrator
- Master’s degree preferred (MBA)
- Experience working with Big Data or cloud security technologies