DESIGNATION- SPECIALIST STORAGE
EXPERIENCE- 6 + YRS
- Any Engineering Degree/Graduate/Masters Graduate with min. 15 years of fulltime education.
- 6+ years in the IT field with at least 4 years of good experience with SAN Administration.
- Excellent communication (written and spoken) and interpersonal skills.
- Wide experience of Storage systems.
- Working Experience of configuration, troubleshooting of EMC Storage systems (Clariion, VNX, Symmetrix, VMAX, Isilon, Xtreme IO, VPLEX)
- Proficiency with SAN admin tasks on NETAPP FAS series filers, HITACHI, IBM v7000 and 3PAR SAN Arrays
- Storage replication technologies (EMC RPA ,Netapp Snapmirror etc.)
- Well versed with SAN Fabric administration on Brocade and CISCO MDS SAN switches.
- Experience in working with multiple storage vendors for incident troubleshooting and changes
- Performance monitoring/tuning.
- Ability to participate in Critical escalations as required.
- Understanding of Mid-level Windows, ESX or UNIX administration preferable
- Proficient in use of ITIL based incident & change management system.
- Mandatory Certifications – EMC Basic SAN – ISM/ SNIA
- Desired Certifications – NetApp, EMC, HP, IBM– etc.
- Should be part of 24x7 Remote Level-3 Support team and monitor; perform advanced troubleshooting of various IT Infrastructure of international customer's mission critical datacenter.
- Planning and execution of complex infra. changes
- Ability to participate in root cause analysis and working as on call during weekends.
- Analyse and suggest solutions for customer requirements in stipulated SLA timelines and earn customer trust.
- Work on Sev1/Sev2 incidents & drive team members to act upon it within defined SLA.
- Responsible to develop & maintain relevant technical documentation.
- Conduct trainings and mentor junior resources in the team.