Manager - Finance
Area and Site: SE - Stockholm
Manager - Finance
Sweden - Stockholm
- To perform and manage the finance function in Sweden to enable timely reporting of results and forecasts and to support the business functions in the Swedish office.
- Production of monthly results and forecast to tight deadlines
- Process and manage the accounting entries in the accounting system
- Monthly payroll processing with agency
- Production of Monthly VAT returns
- Production and audit of Statutory accounts
- Manage assistant accountant
- Overseeing the production of the annual Tax return
- Business partner to global functions and support to local management
- Produce the annual budget in coordination with the business functions
- Work supportively with colleagues, operating in a collegiate manner at all times and in line with the Company’s values.
- Qualified accountant. Essential.
- University degree. Essential.
- Good analytical skills. Essential.
- Good excel skills. Essential.
- Previous experience of working with group reporting. Essential.
- Navision experience. Essential.
- Strong English speaker. Essential.
- Used to working to tight deadlines. Essential.
- Can do attitude. Essential.
- Willing to take responsibility. Essential.
- Sungard Availability Services offers a high growth environment with excellent compensation and immediate eligibility for our 401(k), health/dental insurance, educational assistance, and more. Sungard AS is an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
- Ability to meet the physical demands of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Employment is contingent upon successful completion of the background investigation and pre-employment drug screen.
Show On Map: