Area and Site: Houston-TX
The Account Executive Existing position at Sungard AS is responsible for managing an existing book of Sungard customers. We are looking for this individual to manage business relationships with customers above $50mm in revenue. The #1 goal is to leverage the tools, resources and support structure provided to meet and exceed a revenue sales quota. This position provides an opportunity to sell leading edge solutions for one of the premier organizations in the IT industry. Preference is for candidates with cloud solution sales experience.
- You are a sales professional that has a strong work ethic, high aptitude for learning and who is seeking a position for growth and expansion of responsibility.
- Self-starter with a reputation for being an effective change agent.
- You must have the proven ability to listen, extrapolate information, and leverage resources to effectively provide solutions to customer.
- You are a hardworking, competitive type that is driven to succeed.
- Manage the cultivation, execution and delivery of high-end sales and services to an assigned base of large accounts, insuring that all assigned accounts have adequate information availability coverage, and ultimately be responsible for customer satisfaction.
- Manage the building of a pipeline within the existing large account in order to expand Sungard penetration, and provide solutions based sales and service offering to customers.
- Manage the communication and internal coordination of Sungard sales support infrastructure: sales support, operations, and executive team to insure customer education and satisfaction.
- Responsible for the successful seamless transition or clients from new sales to strategic sales management team.
- Responsible for the development, execution and delivery of quality solution focused client presentations.
- Manage the ongoing need to understand inter-related technologies that exist in the environment we sell and keep current on new technology and opportunities as the business and technologies expand.
- Minimum of 4 years of successful sales experience within a large technical account environment.
- Exceptional ability to motivate and influence key contacts and decision makers.
- Proven ability to listen, extrapolate information and leverage resources to effectively provide solutions to customer.
- Ability to maintain and expand existing account relationships.
- Excellent ability to communicate at all levels within an organization.
- Ability to effectively learn technical products, services and solutions and readily apply new knowledge.
- College Degree preferred but will consider applicants with equivalent work-related experience with a minimum educational requirement of a H.S. Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Previous proven expertise in managed services, high availability solutions, telecom, consulting and hardware/software solution sales.
- Sungard Availability Services offers a high growth environment with excellent compensation and immediate eligibility for our 401(k), health/dental insurance, educational assistance, and more. Sungard AS is an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
- Ability to meet the physical demands of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Employment is contingent upon successful completion of the background investigation and pre-employment drug screen.