Account Manager – ITO
UK - Paris Garden
To identify new and existing business opportunities to enable revenue growth and preserve existing revenue streams and exceed associated sales targets ensuring customer satisfaction is maintained at all times.
- Direct responsibility for managing relationships with large, complex ITO accounts.
- Responsibilities to include positioning Sungard AS’s portfolio of services in support of the ITO end client.
- Responsible for the development, execution, and delivery of quality solution focused presentations for Solution Architects, Product Management, Technology tower leads as well as Sales and Business Executives.
- Manage and grow in tandem with the ITO account teams, existing end user accounts, as well as work with new business pursuit teams in recommending relevant solutions in support of their prospective end customer.
- Manage assigned customer relationships to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction, a strong inclination toward contract renewal, and the enhancement of the Sungard AS relationship with that customer through the sale of additional services.
- Manage the communication and internal coordination of Sungard AS sales support infrastructure: sales support, operations, and executive team to insure customer education and satisfaction.
- Manage the on-going need to understand inter-related technologies that exist and keep current on new options as the business technologies expand and change.
- Accurate and timely forecasting is an essential part of the account executive’s role.
- Meet Sales Targets in line with the Sales Compensation Plan to grow business and provide specific focus on customer satisfaction and revenue preservation for Sungard AS.
- Create and follow a business plan focused on growing the value of the sector and meeting defined targets.
- Timely collection of Accounts Receivables as needed
- Demonstrable commercial experience and proven track record. Essential.
- A relevant degree. Desirable.
- Knowledge of the IT Managed Services Marketplace. Essential.
- Previous experience of a client management database, ideally,SalesForce.com.. Desirable.
- Proven ability to listen, extrapolate information and leverage resources to effectively provide solutions to customer needs. Essential.
- Proven ability to deliver consistent results against financial targets over an extended period of time. Essential.
- In-depth knowledge of industry and current events. Essential.
- Strong communication and IT Fluency. Essential.
- Must possess exception written and verbal communication skills. Essential.
- Exceptional presentation skills. Essential.
- Ability to motivate and influence key contacts and decision makers. Essential.
- Ability to work in partnership with key contacts in other departments. Essential.
- ability to communicate at all levels within an organization. Essential.
- The ability to forecast accurately and consistently. Essential.
- Must be able to learn the use of Sungard’s proprietary systems. Essential.
- Reliable and conscientious. Essential.
- Possess a valid UK Driving License. Essential.
- Flexibility with travel. Essential.
- Candidate must be eligible to work in the UK and complete BS7858 British standard screening prior to joining company
- Sungard Availability Services offers a high growth environment with excellent compensation and immediate eligibility for our 401(k), health/dental insurance, educational assistance, and more. Sungard AS is an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
- Ability to meet the physical demands of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Employment is contingent upon successful completion of the background investigation and pre-employment drug screen.