Senior Director, Global Compensation and Benefits
Area and Site: Wayne-PA
Sr Director Compensation, Benefits and HR Service Center:
- Will provide hands-on global leadership of the development, implementation and administration of global compensation, equity and benefit plans, policies and programs targeted at retaining the company's competitive position and maximizing employee productivity, employee engagement and retention.
- Working with other HR leaders designs and coordinates the communications of all the compensation and benefits plans.
- Working closely with the SVP HR, CEO, General Counsel/CAO and CFO, develops executive compensation and benefit programs, gains management support and prepares executive compensation proposals for Compensation Committee and Board approval.
- Responsible for providing leadership in M&A activity; due diligence and integration. Harmonize and integrate employee benefits and compensation plans related to acquisitions.
- Responsible for on-going benefits design, renewal and administration and pay compliance to country specific regulated programs including SOX. Responsible for compliance to legislation in regards to world-wide retirement benefits plans. Work with vendors and consultants for good governance of plans.
- Responsible for administration and overall quality and consistency of client service provided by the HR Service Center.
- Responsible for various assignments, participation on various committees and work groups as assigned.
- 15 + years of global Compensation and Benefits planning.
- Global experience, multiple countries, regions (especially U.S. Canada, U.K. and India). Mid-size to large public company exposure, comfortable and experienced with complexity.
- Executive Compensation Committee experience.
- Significant compensation, equity and benefits plan technical experience, as well as tax and regulatory knowledge in varied countries.
- Knowledgeable on legislation impacting pay programs. Maintains awareness of economic and pay practice trends within industry. Solid foundation in compensation theories and practices. Knowledge in SOX and regulatory compliance. Computer proficiency.
- Understands the complexity of business on a global scale. Embrace cultural and individual differences with empathy. Work with the nuances of specific local cultures to make informed decisions.
- Thinks globally, strategically, and objectively. Effectively translates data into actionable insights, strategies and financial plans.
- Delivers results. Balances urgent and effective action, commitment to excellence, taking initiative to resolve problems and work quality. Demonstrates high initiative and provides leadership in a project-oriented environment.
- Communicates clearly and effectively with associates at all levels, board members, external partners and customers. Strong verbal and written presentation skills including the ability to communicate complex ideas in a simple way and to tailor key messages and presentation style to multiple audiences.
- Builds and sustains collaborative relationships within the HR team across geographies, and at multiple levels in the company. Able to work through complex disagreements and conflict to achieve resolution.
- Builds trust by including others and by keeping the cross-functional teams focused on the success of the entire company.
- Education/Professional Accreditations: B.A., MBA, or B.S. from an accredited institution, preferably in Business or Economics.
- Sungard Availability Services offers a high growth environment with excellent compensation and immediate eligibility for our 401(k), health/dental insurance, educational assistance, and more. Sungard AS is an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
- Ability to meet the physical demands of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Employment is contingent upon successful completion of the background investigation and pre-employment drug screen.
Show On Map: