Provide 24x7 end user IT support for employees in US, UK and India through voice calls, tickets or mailbox queries as part of IT Service Desk.
• Trouble shoot and resolve end user issues related to laptops, desktop, software installations and configuration.
• Document, log, escalate, and follow up on issues with end users and sites.
• Access fulfillment i.e. create, maintain, and terminate user accounts for multiple applications and systems including Active Directory (AD), Email accounts, VPN, etc.
• Assist in the development of IT standards regarding documentation, end user instructions, ticket logging, and monitoring.
• Any graduate with prior technical voice support experience. Certifications like MCITP/CCNA/ITIL will be an added advantage.
• Experience working with Windows 7/Win 10 and client server applications.
• Experience supporting MS Office, Web based applications, and remote/mobile users.
• Experience identifying and resolving software & hardware issues for laptops, desktops, and client server access.
• 0-2 years working within an enterprise IT Support / Call Center environment with strong communication skills