The Junior Account Executive position at Sungard AS is responsible for managing a portfolio of existing Sungard AS customers. We are seeking an experienced complex sales professional that has a strong work ethic, high aptitude for learning and who is seeking a position for growth. We are expecting this individual to maintain and grow relationships with customers. Your #1 goal is to leverage the tools provided to meet and exceed quota. This position provides an opportunity to sell leading edge solutions for one of the premier organizations in the industry. Preferred location in Wayne, PA or other Sungard AS Office
We are seeking a sales professional that has a strong work ethic, high aptitude for learning and who is seeking a position for growth and expansion of responsibility. You must have the proven ability to listen, extrapolate information, and leverage resources to effectively provide solutions to customer. The #1 goal is to leverage the tools, resources and support structure provided to meet and exceed a revenue sales quota.
- The Junior Account Executive will substantially grow the Sungard AS revenue base within 75-90 high-value enterprise customers by prospecting within the account and defining/closing incremental business across the full-range of the Sungard AS product set.
- Lead the solutioning of the uncovered opportunities by using expert knowledge of Sungard AS products, the competitive environment, and the defined customer needs to deliver an outstanding customer experience and incremental revenue for Sungard AS.
- Work collaboratively with technical and executive contacts in the account to review current and future business problems and align the solution to remediate same. Key measurement is net new MRR generated at the account and aggregate level.
- Work collaboratively with technical and executive contacts in the account to review current and future business challenges and align the appropriate Sungard AS solution(s) to solve the business need.
- Build and present solution proposals and pricing to executive leadership teams.
- Negotiate contract terms and close business to retire quota.
- Demonstrated track record of success in selling of complex technology products and/or services (i.e. Software, Colocation, Managed Services, IT Outsourcing, Disaster Recovery, Cloud, Security Solutions, etc...) to Enterprise and Mid-market Clients.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate multiple functional organizations to serve a customer need
- Key competencies: leadership, drive for results, dealing with ambiguity, customer orientation, communication skill
- 2+ years of successful sales in a technical environment preferred.
- College Degree preferred but will consider applicants with equivalent work-related experience with a minimum educational requirement of a H.S. Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Sungard Availability Services offers a high growth environment with excellent compensation and immediate eligibility for our 401(k), health/dental insurance, educational assistance, and more. Sungard AS is an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
- Ability to meet the physical demands of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Employment is contingent upon successful completion of the background investigation and pre-employment drug screen.