Role and Responsibilities
We are looking for passionate and self-motivated Systems Engineer who breathe infrastructure. You are, at core, an extra-ordinary systems engineer with flair for designing and solving infrastructure challenges for cloud platform.
You will help design, architect and build new features for next generation of Sungard’s cloud offerings, specifically focussing on networking aspects. You will be required to work with product management; engineering and operations team and take complete ownership of delivering features assigned.
• Graduate or post-graduate degree in Computer Science or Engineering
• CCNP (Cisco Certified Network Professional) or JNCIP (Juniper Networks Certified Internetworking Professional) certification
• Proven ability to create and maintain complex network designs with SDN experience, automation using Python.
• Expert working knowledge of network design and routing architectures.
• Expert working knowledge in the operation of Ethernet LAN switching protocols and MPLS l2vpn and VPLS.
• Expert knowledge of routing protocols such as BGP, OSPF, IS-IS, and MPLS
• Working knowledge of Cisco ACI or NSX
• Basic knowledge of operating systems including Windows and Linux, along with VMware environment
• SIEM, MFIM, IDS/IPS
Minimum 4-6 years of experience as network engineer with:
• IPv6 network design and migration experience
• IPv6 routing within BGP and OSPF
• Advanced knowledge of security protocols and implementations including IPSec, NAT, ACLs